FM5

*LISA*

I am now at my room unpacking all the things I bought for Leo. 

"Leo, here's a toy for you." I said and gave him a toy rat that has wheels. 

I also bought him a cat tree. Although he's still a kitty, I bought it for the future, when he's old enough to climb it. I also bought him cat food, a bed and many toys. Cats are the most fluffiest things on earth for me.

I still can't believe that I saw Jungkook at the mall. Will he get mad at me? I feel like I can't face him right now. 

It's not a big deal right? But I'm so worried.

I was busy worrying myself when my phone suddenly rung.

*Incoming call Chaeng the Chimp...*

(Accept.)

"What is it Rosie?" 

"Lisaaaa!!!" she yelled. My goodness this woman. She nearly broke my eardrums.

"What?!" I asked her annoyed.

"I'm coming to you." 

"What?"

"I'm coming to your house. And i'll play Leo. Let's hung out at your house. Is your husband around? Still! I'm coming! Ready some snacks! Bye!"

(Call ended.)

What's that girl's problem? After leaving me at the restaurant now she's just coming at my house like that? She didn't even let me answer.

Oh no. She's coming?! If she finds out that me and Kookie are sleeping separately, she'll know that something is wrong with us. What should I do?

Aish! I'll just make a reason later. I hope she'll believe it.

***

*ding dong*

I heard the gates bell. Oh my god she's here. Hooo! breathe Lisa breathe.

I opened the door  and went outside to open the gate for her.

When I opened it, I saw her grinning. 

"What?" I told her.

"It's just that, it's my fist time coming inside your house since you got married." she said then walked in.

We entered our house and I saw her eyes sparkle.

"Wow! So neat! And so organized! Are you sure this is your house? Cause all I remember is that Lisa is an unorganized person." She said referring to my old room at my parents house.

"Heh! Believe it or not, it is our house. And I am the one who is organizing and cleaning things here." I said to her proudly.

"Hm, guess Jungkook is  a big influence." She said and went to the kitchen. I stayed silent from her last words.

"Nice kitchen." She said feeling like a judge.

"Now let's go upstairs!" She said and run upstairs. I gulped at what she said this is it. I ran after her.

"Yah! slow down!" I told her while running. She is now in front of Jungkook's room. My eyes widen when she held the doorknob 

"I won't open that if I were you!" I shouted at her still catching my breath.

"And why is that?" she asked me raising her eyebrow.

"Um b-because...." I became nervous all of a sudden. What should I tell her?