FM20 (FINAL)

*LISA*

Months have passed ever since the tragedy. And Jungkook and I have been living peacefully and happily.

"Let's go!" Jungkook called for me.

"Ok ok! But where are we going? You're not telling me anything." I pouted at him while walking towards him.

He has been busy these days and I don't know why 'cause he wouldn't say a word.

"Where are we going really?" I asked for the nineth time.

"Not telling you...yet." He said and smirked.

We hopped on the car and he drove it.

I was pouting and eyeing him while driving. He has some secrets and he's not telling me.

It's making me anxious.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"No! No, of course not." He answered quickly.

And that made me a relaxed a little.

We've been travelling for like an hour now. And from the looks of it we're in the middle of a forest. No street lights or houses, just a one way road.

"I'm getting nervous Kookie." I told him while I anxiously look outside.

"Don't worry. Nothing's gonna scare you okay?" He said and held my hand.

"Ok"

After some minutes we finally stopped.

"Umm, there's nothing in here." I told him.

"Yet" he said and he's coming closer to me while holding a handkerchief.

"Why? What's that? What are you doing?" I asked and tried to back away.

"Relax, okay. I'm going to cover your eyes but don't worry I'll be with you." He said to me calmly.

I let him cover my eyes.

I heard him get out of the car and opened my door.

He held my hand and I held his tightly.

"Don't let go of me."

I'm getting a feeling that he'll surprise me but I don't have any idea of what that is. Well it's not my birthday yet. It's not Christmas or Valentines so what might this be?

"Here we are." He said and let go of my arms.

"Whe-where are you?!" I desperately looked for him.

"I'm still here. I'm still here. Just stand there for a while. I'll a... just go do something, okay?" He said.

"Promise you'll be back?" I said.

"I promise. Just stand right there." He said and heard foot steps getting away from me.

Okay. Don't be nervous Lisa. He just probably went and lock the car or maybe he went and grabbed some water...maybe?

Ugh! What is this? We're in the middle of nowhere.

After some time I heard some foot steps coming towards me. But it doesn't sound like it's from a one person only.

"Hello? Jungkook are you there?" I asked but no one answered.

After calling for him the foot steps stopped and it feels like some people are watching me.

Where's Jungkook? I'm getting nervous.

I'm getting so impatient that I tried to take of my mask but the I heard a voice.

"NO! Don't take it off yet!" "Shh!" "Shh!!"

"What?" I was confused at this moment it doesn't sound like Jungkook.

"Whose there?" I asked.

"Ok I'm here." And there I heard his voice.

"Where were you? And there are people here, I don't know who 'cause they're telling me not to take my mask off. What is this Jungkook? Where are we really?" I was getting impatient because of this.

Instead of answering my questions I felt him taking off my mask.

As he took it off, bright light blinded me for a moment. I rubbed my eyes and soon my sight is getting back to normal.

I saw Jungkook smiling at me sweetly. I looked around and.... and scenery is amazing! I've never seen anything like this before.

There are tall trees, flowers, birds chirping, it's enchanted! It's very pretty!

"Wha-what is this?" I asked Jungkook who's proudly smiling at me right now.

Instead of answering my question, he knelt before me.

"What are you doing?" I was confused why is he kneeling down?

"Are- are you proposing? But we're already engaged, we're already married." I asked I held my knees and looked at him.

"I wan't to do it properly. I want to do it honestly now. Not like then you know." He said and laughed a little.

I stood back up and smiled. He took out a box and there it was a beautiful ring that looks simple yet elegant.

"Lisa I know I've been bad to you. I hurt you, I made you cry, and I'm sorry for all of that.
So will you let me right my wrongs, heal your wounds, hold your hand, laugh with you, walk next to you.
Snuggle on the couch, look into your eyes, talk about everything, kiss your face, and tell you I love you every damn day?"

With those words that left his lips. Tears started to run down my cheeks.

I held his cheeks and kissed him. He put the ring on me and looked at me sweetly.

"Of course I'll let you. Will you let me too?" I asked him back.

"Why wouldn't I?" He said and carried me up while we kissed each other.

I have always dreamed of this moment. I never thought it would be now.

People started clapping and cheering for us. We broke the kiss and I looked around.

Friends and family have gathered. Even Leo is here hahaha.

"Lisaaaaa!!!" Rosé ran to me and hugged me tightly.

"I'm so happy for you." She says with tears in her eyes.

"Thank you Rosie." I hugged her back.

I looked at Jungkook and hugged him.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Hey Jungkook what do you mean by you hurt and made my princess cry?" My dad asked Jungkook as he held his shoulder.

"U-umm dad. It's a long story hehe." I responded nervously.

I looked at Jungkook and he looked scared too but only for a moment and they laughed together.

I will never forget this day, this time. Thank you Jungkook for everything.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

End.

Thank you all For reading and supporting my book! Fragile Me has officially ended but I hope your support wont. Thank you again!