FM14

*JUNGKOOK*

(flashback: college)

"Bye Jungkook! See you tomorrow!" My girlfriend, Jaera, said after I dropped her off in her house.

After I dropped her, I immediately went home since I still have things to do.

When I got home I saw my parents talking to each other, seriously.

"I'm home!" I shouted so that I'll get their attention.

"Oh Jungkook you're here already! Go and change your clothes and we'll be eating in a while." My Mom told me with a smile.

I looked at my father who didn't even look at me.

He's like that to me. He's always like that. I respect him but he doesn't even care about me.

Ever since I was young, he is always so strict to me. When I can't reach his expectations he'll punish me or what.

That's why I got rebellious back when I was in highschool.

I dated many different girls every day. But that changed when I met Jaera.

I respect him because he is still my father, but deep inside I'm angry at him.

All he cares about is himself, his company, his image. He wants me to be perfect but I can't. I am not. How can I be perfect when the family which I came from isn't perfect?

***

"WHAT?!" I shouted.

I am now in our kitchen and we were eating dinner.

"WHY?!" I yelled again.

"Don't yell at me boy! We have already agreed this with her parents don't expect me to change my words." My Dad told me pointing his finger at me.

"I'm sorry father.." I whispered in an angry tone but enough for them not to notice.

How can I not shout?! They told me that I'll be getting married after I graduate college?! That's absurd!

"You'll gonna like her Jungkook. You don't have to worry about that. She's kind, pretty and---"

My Mom was still talking when I stood up from my chair.

"I'm not hungry anymore." I said without looking at them.

I went upstairs to my room and shut my door harshly.

He's always like that! Telling me things I don't want to do, making me do the things that makes his expecrations satisfied.

I've never made decisions for myself. Always for the company for him.

I never get to do what I want. Well except the time when I was still a playboy. But that's still because of him!

All I want is to be free. I want to do things myself!

***

(present)

"What now??" Rosé asked me with a worried tone.

"Wait I know someone who can help." I told her.

I took my phone and dialed someone.

"Hey, I need your help come to my house right now. " after that I hanged up.

"Who's that?" Rosé asked while pointing at my phone.

"RM, he's a hacker and a tech genius. He works for me. He's incharge to those who backstab the company. I'm sure he'll be able to track Lisa." I said to her.