FM15

*LISA*

"Oh so I get to talk first huh?Haha!"

Ugh so loud whose voice was that?

"Wow! So you recognized my voice?"

Because of the noise I heard I begun to open my eyes slowly.

Oh yeah, someone kidnapped me. I looked around and saw some men and a grandpa looking man is talking on the phone.

I noticed that my mouth was taped. My arms and legs are tied on a chair which I am seated.

I begun to panick and tried to get the ropes off but they were too tight. I feel like my skin is going to have a bruise because of it's tightness.

"What do I want? Of course the one that should be mine Jeon! Mine!"

My eyes became wide because of what I heard. Jeon? Jeon?! I-Is that Ju-Jungkook?!

"Oh no. That's why I took something that's yours too."

That's him isn't it?

"MMMM!! MMMMM!!" I shouted. Wishing for him to hear me.

Some men came to me and slapped my face. That hurts so bad, I just woke up.

"Now now. Here's a damsel in distress Jeon. You want to take her back? Give me back what's mine too!"

Mine? What's his that's with Jungkook?

"Meet me this midnight. Bring all the documents and files that are needed. Don't you dare get cops or else you won't have a body to take back."

Midnight. He is coming here midnight.

My eyes begun to tear up because I heard that he will be here at midnight...with documents and files?? What's going on?

The old man looked at me. I tried to stop my tears and looked at him angrily.

"Don't you worry, the prince will come here sooner or later. And I'll take back what that greedy family took from me!!" He shouted like crazy.

He held my chin tightly and raised it for me to look at his face.

"I'll take what's mine and after that I'll make him pay." He said looking strangely at me.

I tried to look away from him but everytime I do that he keeps on holding my chin tightly.

He let go of it finally and started to walk away from me.

I got scared from the looks of the other men that started getting out of the room too.

Now I am left alone inside the room.

Kookie. Kookie's coming this midnight. Wait, him??

When did he ever care for me? All those time that I was with him, he never cared for me. But now? He changed.

Finally he cared.

My tears started to come out again and I don't know if they're gonna stop.

I don't get it. Why- why now?

I felt something inside my chest and I felt hot. Is- is this....rage?

For the first time I felt angry at him.

Why now? Why now Jungkook? Why now that we're in this situation?

I loved him yes and I still do, and I felt happy that he is coming here tonight, but I can't seem to ignore the fact that he only cared now.