FM18

*LISA*

*beep...beep...beep...*

Jungkook was still unconcious. It's been 2 days since we got him in the hospital.

I've been looking after him for 2 days. His parents came and brought his things. They told me to go home but I can't. I'm too worried to go home.

I looked at him. He looked so hurt and tired. Half of me wants him to sleep more so that he could rest but the other half of me wants him to wake up already.

He was shot two times back in the building. One at his left bicep and the other near his stomach.

I thought he wasn't gonna make it since the doctor said he lost a lot of blood.

The thought of it made me cry again.

But thank God he fought.

*knock knock*

Someone knocked at the door. I quickly wiped my tears and opened the door.

As I opened it I got surprised and nervous.

"Ja-Jaera?"

***

We went outside the room after Jaera visited Jungkook.

"Listen Lisa.." she started talking.

"Make it fast." I told her firmly.

"The truth is we weren't in a relationship. Me and Jungkook."

I looked at her looking suprised.

"Wha-what? I don't understand."

"We were just pretending.." she said and she looked down avoiding my gaze.

"Why? What for?" I asked. I was a bit mad but I waited for her answer.

"To protect you." She said and looked at me.

Protect me? From what?

Thousands of questions are running around my head. Me knees felt weak so I sat down.

"Protect me from what?" I asked her looking angry.

Why didn't he tell me then? Then all those mean things he did was all a lie?

He made me look like an idiot. He was just pretending?!

"Calm down Lisa." Jaera tried to calm me down since why anger is growing stronger.

"He spended his time with you. Ignored me and spend his time with you. You guys made me looked like a fool! Am I not a human?! Do I look like I don't feel anything?" I nearly shouted at her.

I tried to walk away but she stopped me.

"Wait listen. It's not what it seems!" She shouted.

Tears started rolling down my cheeks. I was so angry and frustrated. Felt so embarassed and weak.

"Please Listen. He- he didn't spend his time with me. We never did anything. We pretended that we are in a relationship so that Dani Choi won't target you." She said calmly at me.

"Lisa, Jungkook loves you." She said. Those words broke my heart.

Tears kept on rolling it didn't stop.

"Why did he do that? *sobs* " i asked.

"Bu-but everything's fine now. Dani Choi was caught already. Everything will be fine now." Jaera told me.

***

After that Jaera went home after dropping some basket of fruits.

I sat down near Jungkook and looked at him.