FM12

*LISA*

"WHERE ARE WE?!" I asked the driver again. 

I started to become more terrified because he only smiled at me weirdly. 

Because of that, I closed the door that he opened and locked it. Before I run to the other door, I quickly grabbed my phone and put it into my pocket. I quickly opened the other door opposite to him to run. 

I quickly opened it and ran out but before I get away from the car, a big buff man grabbed my arm tightly.

"AHH!! Stop! Get off of me! Let me go!" I screamed. Louder than I ever screamed before. Hoping that someone will hear me.

"Bring her in. Do not let her escape!" Someone told the man who grabbed me. "Yes sir."

He started to drag me inside the creepy old building which I guess is their nest or hideout. I tried to wiggle my hand from his grasp but he won't budge. Man, this guy is strong!

There are lots of men in this place. All are very strong and ugly looking men. 

What should I do? What should I do? I thought this scene happens only on dramas! Am I dreaming? Maybe I'm still dreaming. NO! I AM NOT! 

"HELPPPPPP!!!!" I shouted.

"Shut up!" The man warned me.

My feet begun to tremble as we enter the building. Ugh, it's so smelly here. Many men are inside the building. And all of them are looking at me. ME! 

Ohh...I-I don't like this feeling. I still tried to get off of them but nothing's working. We we're about to go to a room if I'm right. I searched the building for possible exits. I saw windows but it's impossible to go through that. It was narrow and high.

They opened a door and brought me inside. There were chains and handcuffs inside. A man grabbed it and came near me.

"What-- What are you doing?!" I shouted. Please don't lock me in here.

I wriggled and got away from the man's grasp on me. I ran away from the room panting. 

"Catch her!!" The man holding the chains shouted. 

I ran away from that room. There were men approaching in front of me so without thinking I went inside a room close to me. I closed and locked the door and quickly grabbed my phone. Luckily there was no one inside.

With my trembling hands, I pressed a random number even though I did not know who it was. I still took it. I was so scared to even think who it was. I don't care in this situation anymore. 

"Please answer please answer...." I whispered while biting my nails nervously looking around. I walked away from the door.

"WHERE IS SHE?"

"She went to that room!" 

"Then get her!!"

I heard the men outside the room searching for me. I started to panic since no one's answering yet. 

"Come on! Answer your phone!" I whisper shout. I ended the call and tried to dial someone. This time I got a glimpse of Rosie's number. I quickly dialed it and it started to ring.

"Come on Chaeng...please answer..." I said walking around the room, biting my nail to ease my nervousness.

"OPEN UP!!" *TUG! TUG! TUG!*

The men outside started to break the door. My tears started to run down my cheeks nonstop. 

please. please.please.

"hello? What's up Lisa."  Finally!

"C-Ch-Chaeyoung-ah." I said nervously.

"What's wrong with you are you sick? Are you okey? Where---"

"He-help me please... S-someone k-k-kidnapped me. please.."

"OPEN UP!!!" Someone shouted while banging the door. I ignored it and kept talking to her.

"Where are you?! OMG I-I.."

"I'm on an old building but I don't know where this is. p-please help---AHHH!!!"

"Gotcha!" 

Someone grabbed me and I dropped my phone.

"NO!!! PLEASE YOU GOTTA HELP ME!!!" I shouted while trying to reach my phone but before I could reach it someone pointed a gun on my head.

I froze. I felt the gun on my head.

"hello?! hello?! are you ok---" *beep!*

Rosie was still on the line but someone took my phone and ended the call.

"No..." And there my tears kept on streaming down my cheeks while I was sobbing looking down.

"Aww, the poor girl lost hope. Don't worry, someone will come and rescue you hahahaha." He said close to my ear and the gun still pointed at me.

I was still crying and sobbing. 

The man who ended the call took the phone and handed it to the one pointing the gun on me. 

"You calling someone? Don't dare call the cops or i'll explode you neck." He said and moved the gun to my neck.

"Ple-please no.." I said trembling.

"Oh yes I will." Then he dropped my phone and crushed it with his foot.

"NOOOOOO!!" 

Then after that he hit my head with his gun and my sight started to go dark.