FM2

*LISA*

11:40 AM

I went out from the building with my head facing at my shoes.

*sigh*

"What should I do with this now?" I said looking at the lunch I made.

*sigh*

I let out another sigh again. I should call Chaengie.

*Calling Chaeng the chimp...*

"Hey Rosie~"

"Oh? Lisaya? Whyyy I'm eating right now."

"You're already eating? It's still so early."

"What's your problem anyway? Why'd you call?"

"*sigh* I'm bored." You said while walking on the streets not so far from the Company.

"Would you like to come over? I'm free right now." 

"Sure. Also I brought some food. Where are you anyway?"

"At the mall, in my office."

"Okay. See you there."

*Call ended.*

I quickly took a taxi and went to the mall where Chaeng is. They own the mall, and the thing she called office is her room, her room when she's bored at their house. She can't live or sleep there because the mall needs to be closed every night. I went to her "office" many times when I'm still in college. 

12:00 PM

I'm already inside the mall walking to her office. I took an elevator to reach the highest floor which is the 4th floor.

When the door opened I saw a beautiful creature coming inside the elevator. I was stunned for a moment. I just woke up from my drooling session when I felt that the door is going to close. I quickly used my hand to block the door so that I can get out.

After getting out from the elevator, I took a one last glance to that handsome creature. My eyes automatically widen and my mouth opened. He smiled at me! He smiled at me! Whoa.

I was still standing there infront of the elevator. I slapped my face so that I can focus. Kookie is still more handsome than that man. 

I quickly went to Chaengie's office. I climbed up a stair going to the mall's rooftop. Chaeng's office is here in their mall's rooftop. I knocked at her door and she opened it.

"Lisa you're finally here!" She said letting me in and taking the lunch that is now in her hands.

"What food did you get?" She asked.

"Bibimbap." I said while I took of my shoes and sat on her sofa. I took her remote control, turned on her T.V and watched the kdrama that I've been watching back at our house.

"Nice. Did you eat already?" 

"Nope. Not yet. And I'm so hungryyyy" I said to her pleading like a kid. Cause' I know she has so many foods in here.

"Grab anything you want." She said pointing at her fridge.

"Yey! This is why you're my friend." I said and ran to her fridge.

"Yah! How dare you!" She said to me like she's so annoyed.

I laughed at her reaction. I took out some of her food and went back to her sofa to continue watching.

1:00 PM

"Rosie." I called her.

"Yeah?"

"Let's go shopping." I said with a smile on my face and she smiled back at me too.

We grabbed our bags and wore our shoes quickly. We can't waste any time.

3:30 PM

Me and Rosie almost went to every shop that is here inside the mall. We're so tired so we've decided to go back to her office, but before that, of course food is always in our list especially Chaeng.

After we bought some foods we went back to her office and tried on our clothes that we bought and pictured each other while we eat. It was so fun and very tiring that I ended up sleeping.

8:35 PM

I just woke up from my sleep.

"Wait it's not morning yet? Why is it so dark? Maybe it's still too early to get up?"

I was about to go back to sleep when someone yelled at me.

"YAH! LALISA! DON'T YOU DARE GO BACK TO SLEEP! WAKE UP AND GO HOME! YOUR HUSBAND MUST BE WAITING FOR YOU!" 

I quickly opened my eyes to see whose yelling at me. I saw Rosie carrying my shoes and my plastic bags! Oh yeah now I remember! I'm here at her office and we went shopping and I fall asleep and the time is?

.....

8:40 PM?!?!?!?!

I quickly get up and took the things Chaeng is holding. Oh no he's going to kill me! He's going to kill me!

"Bye Rosie! Thanks love yah!" 

"Yeah get out already!" She said while laughing at me.

Tsk that chimp really.

I quickly went down the mall and called a taxi.

Ugh! I should learn how to drive.

I told the driver the street of our house. I am so nervous I can't feel my tongue. What if he won't let me in? Or worst, what if he'll kill me? Please help me I don't want to die so early!

9:30 PM

*beep! beep!*

Oh no. Why does it have to be this time? The traffic is killing me!

*Incoming call Kookie~...*

Oh no he's calling! He's calling! What if he'll tell me to not go home? Huhu.

*Accept.*

"He-hello?"

"Where are you?!" He yelled.

"I-I'm coming home. Don't worry, I-I'm on my way." I stammered.

"I'm not worried! Your parents will! They'll kill me if  I let you wander alone at night!"  He yelled and ended the call.

Oh yeah. I just remembered that he doesn't care about me at all. How stupid of me! Why would I think that he is worried? Stupid me!

"When will you care for me Kookie?"

*****

Wassup everybody! Are you ready?! 

Chapter 2 done! I hope you liked it! If there are some mistakes, please understand thank you!