FM11

*LISA*

"Ow.." what happened last night?

Oh yeah. I got drunk. And I also remember that Kookie was the one who brought me to our room and that's all what I remember. And now I woke up with a headache, great.

Wait, Kookie brought me to our room? AHHHH! 

Oh my gosh my face is so hot right now. Stop! 

I slapped my face to stop screaming. And it hurts so bad my headache even got worse.

I looked around the room to find Kookie but he's nowhere to be found. Well I can't say that I am not disappointed. Maybe the girlfriend is still here. hmp!

*sigh*

I searched for my phone to looked at the time....WHAT?!

It's already 12:26 in the afternoon! How many hours did I sleep?! Ugh, and this headache is the worst!

I stood up from the bed and I almost fell. Ugh, my head hurts so bad. Why did I even drink?! Oh yeah, I got drunk because of him. sigh.

I went to grab some water to lessen my headache. 

"Ugh, now it's lunchtime. I have to go out to have some lunch." I told myself while massaging my head. 

I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

***

I am now eating my lunch, alone. The things that happened last night is running in my mind. I hope I didn't blurt some nonsense when I was with Kookie. 

My headache is still there but it's better than before. I wonder where Kookie went, or where did THEY go? I know that he is with his gf now. *sigh*

After finishing my lunch, I went to take a walk by myself to distract my mind for a while. 

While walking I saw a good spot to rest for a while. 

I sat down and watch the waves waving at me with the sun's warmth hugging me and wind playing with the palm trees

While taking a rest my phone tinged a message. I looked at it and saw Kookie's name on my lock screen.

Kookie: Hey woman, pack your bags later. You'll go home at 3 I'll send a driver to get you. 

Lisa: You're not coming along?

Kookie: I'll go home tomorrow with Jaera. Don't disturb us anymore.

With that text message I stopped texting. 

He really is with Jaera right now. Kook, when will you notice me?

***

I went back to our room after some minutes. I went to pack my bags and get ready it's already 2 o'clock.