FM13

*JUNGKOOK*

I just arrived home, parked my car to the garage, carried my backpack and my luggage.

I went to our doorstep and tried to open it but it was locked.

"Tsk, who told her to lock the door when I'm still not home." I told myself.

What is she doing anyway?

I opened the door with my spare keys. Me and Lisa have duplicates of the key for our house.

Once I was inside I noticed that no lights were turned on. I shrugged it off.

Maybe she's sleeping.

I went to my room to take a shower and relax for a bit.

I took my bag and luggages upstairs and started unpacking. After that, I went inside the bathroom to take a nice shower.

*ROSÉ*

" --AHH!! NO!!! PLEASE YOU GOTTA HELP ME!!!" Lisa shouted on the other line.

"hello?! hello?! are you ok---" *beep!*

I didn't have the chance to finish what I'm saying when someone ended the call.

I was panicking. I tried to call her again but it was out of reach already.

"Oh no, please be ok Lisa.." I whispered.

I called Jungkook to inform him what happened.

*calling Jungkook...*

Come on....

*beep!*

Argh! I tried calling him again.

*calling Jungkook...*

Answer me!! *beep!*

I called and called him multiple times but he's still not answering!

"Come on Jungkook answer your phone!" I yelled inside my room walking around.

What is he doing?!

I called him again but he's still not answering. Argh!

After that I threw my phone on my bed. I dressed up and decided to go to their house and tell him personally.

I can't just wait here and call him. I have to do something.

After getting myself done I took my phone and went to my car and drove off.

"Don't worry Lisa we'll save you."

*JUNGKOOK*

I was done showering and put on some comfortable clothes.

I took my phone and decided to go downstairs.

Before I step on the stair, I walked past Lisa's room. I don't know why but I knocked her door.

It's just weird that she's not making any sound.

I knocked her door but she did not answer.

I got frustrated and knocked her door harshly, but she did not answer.

I got annoyed so I opened her room.

What I saw made me confuse.

Her bed was still neat, lights off, curtains down. It seems like she did not come home.

I got nervous and was about to call her but I saw Chaeyoung's name on my lockscreen.

I saw that she miss called 13 times. At this my nervousness began to grow.

This isn't good.

I went downstairs to grab a glass of water to ease my nervousness.

After I drank some water I was about to call her again but my phone ringed and Jaera's name was on my phone.

I ignored it and didn't accept her call. I was about to call Chaeyoung but then Jaera's calling again.

I got annoyed so I answered it.

"Hello bab--"

"Not. Now." I told her angrily and ended the call.

I don't know why but I just got annoyed by her this time.

I called Chaeyoung after I ended the call. And gladly, she answered it right away.

"Hello Chae--"

"Open your gate."

She said cutting my words.

"What?" Right then I heard a car beeping outside. I looked out and it was Chaeyoung's car.

I went out and opened our gate.

Her car came in and parked it. She came out from her car and I walked to her.

I saw her face and she looked mad and worried.

"Why aren't you answering your phone?!" She said frustratingly.

"I was showering but I called you back. What are you gonna say?" I asked her while walking inside and felt that she was following me.

"And also have you seen Lisa? She wasn't here when I got home." I asked her worriedly.

I turned around to face her since she was quiet.

"Li-Lisa..." she whispered.

Because of that my nervousness came back again.

What happened to her?

"What? What?! Tell me!" I yelled at her accidentally.

She looked at me and all I saw was sadness and worries.

"She- she was kidnapped." She said.

My eyes grew wide and my heart beats faster.

"W-what? When? Where?" I asked nonstop.

"She called me recently but now she's unreachable."she said worriedly.

"What did she tell you?" I asked her and sat down grabbing my hair.

"She told me that she was on an old building but she doesn't know where."

It's my fault. It's all my fault. This is all my fault! If only I went home with her this would've never happened.

"We have to save her Jungkook." She said to me.

"I know I know." I said and massaged my temples.

I'm sorry Lisa. I'm sorry.

Here's another chapter ya'll

Here's another chapter ya'll. I hope I wrote it well haha. Thanks for reading!