FM10

*LISA*

"Umm, excuse me.." I excused myself from them. I stood up from my sit but before I walk away Jungkook grabbed my arm.

"Where are you going?" He asked. 

I looked at him with my sad eyes. 

"I-I ah.. I'm going to the bathroom.." I told him head down. Trying to stop my tears from going out. 

"I'll go with you." He said then he stood up. 

"N-no. No need. You need to stay here." Please stop the act already. You're making it worse Kookie. 

With that I didn't wait for him to talk back and I walked away from him.

Indeed I went to the bathroom. I went there to cry my eyes out.

I couldn't stand the atmosphere over there. Him acting like he love me even though the truth is he doesn't. I don't want my heart to feel some hope when I know that there is nothing. I don't want to know that all of that was all fake. I don't want to know that he doesn't love me. 

But then, the truth always wins.

After maybe 40 minutes of crying, I washed my face and did some retouches of my make up so that no one will notice that I just cried.

I finally left the bathroom. 

"Hey Lili!" I saw V coming towards my direction with his boxy smile.

I waved at him and gave him a smile, but he frowned.

"What's wrong?" He said then his face went serious when he's already in front of me.

"Nothing?" I said but more like I asked. 

"That's definitely not nothing." He said.

"No seriously it's nothing don't mind me." I said to him with an assuring smile. I started to walk away but he spoke.

"You know, you always have me if you need someone. Since I'm the only one who knows your situation. It's him right?" I looked at him. 

He's right. He is the only one who knows my situation so far.

"Yes he is." I said with my back facing him. And with that, I walked away from him already.

I need some fresh air. I went outside the building and sat on a bench. Staring at the sea with the sky's reflection on it. Cold air breeze brushing my skin. And here I am, a very lost creature.

*sigh* 

I shivered because of the coldness out here but I didn't care. I just want to get out of here.

"Lisa??" Someone called me. 

I turned my face to where that voice came from and it was Rosie.

"Why are you out here? Your Mom is looking for you." She said and sat down besides me.

" Well you know, I'm just out here to enjoy the view. I didn't know that the sea is beautiful at night." I lied. But part of what I said is true but over all it's a lie.

"Oh, well come in now. The program is starting. And foods will be there soon." She said with a big wide smile on her face.

I felt so guilty for not telling her everything. Sorry Chaeyoungie, I just don't want to break your heart like how it breaks me. 

With a sad smile, I slowly stood up from my sit and followed her back inside.

***

The emcee started talking and I went back to our table same with Rosie. When I took my sit, everyone at our table looked at me .