FM16

*LISA*

Why is this happening to me?

My hands and feet are still tied and my mouth still has tape on it.

*cough! cough!*

My throat is dry. I haven't eaten or drank a single drop of water ever since I came here.

There are guards just outside the door. It's so hot inside this room and it makes me even more exhausted.

How's my leo?

I laughed at my question. Of course he's alright.

I never thought this will happen to me. I thought this only exist on books and movies.

*creak*

I heard the door opened. I raised my head to see who it was.

Argh! It's the old man again. What does he want now? Even though I'm scared, I can't ignore the fact to feel disgusted at him.

I didn't make eye contact at him when he entered the room and tried to ignore his presence.

"The prince is on his way." He said.

I looked at him and saw this creepy smile pasted on his ugly face.

"Why don't we have some fun while waiting for him huh??" He said and came closer to me.

My eyes went big, my whole body began to shake.

No.

"Come on." He said.

His hand is already reaching me.

I shut my eyes tightly.

I felt his hand on my neck. It felt cold and disgusting for some reason.

I turned my head away from him. My eyes are still shut, tears started to flow down my cheeks, my breathing became faster because of nervousness and began to tremble.

His hand moved down slowly and is now on my shoulder.

"You know the Jeon family really ruined everything." He said.

His other hand held my chin and tried to make me look at him but I didn't let him and still shut my eyes.

"I am going to take my company back. And I'll make them pay. Ha-Hahahahahaha!!!!" He laughed crazily and made me more scared.

His other hand is now going down near my chest.

I started to scream and tried to move but I can't.

"No stop!!" I tried to say that but I couldn't.

No.

*JUNGKOOK*

"Drive faster will ya?" RM told me.

I rolled my eyes at him and drove faster.

"Whoa dude! Not that fast! Slow down a little! Do you want us to die before we even get there?!" RM shouted.

He was busy on his laptop maybe hacking something. I don't really know.

My mind is set on one thing right now. It's to save her and make things right. I don't wanna mess this up.

We are now in the middle of the forest. It is dark and the only thing that lights us is the car's headlight.

"Hey look look I got a signal." RM said excitedly to me.

"What. What is it?"

"It's umm... A cctv! Wait I'll check on it." He said and started typing.

My eyes are still on the road. Nervous.

Lisa please be okay. You have to hang in there just a little longer.

"I'm in.... I think this is it? Well there are cars and men?" He said while looking at his laptop.

"Try looking at other rooms." I said to him while my eyes are still on the road.

After some minutes I felt him went silent.

"Oh no..." RM said.

I became nervous because of his reaction.

"What?!" I yelled at him accidentally. I was too nervous.

"It's Lisa." He said. His voice felt like something must've happened to her.

"It's her?! W-wha-what happened?? Is she okay?" I asked him nonstop.

"Okay. She is tied on a chair and her mouth is taped right now." He said.

"Is she hurt then? Does she look like she's wounded or something?" I asked.

"She-she's okay. But I don't want to tell you what's happening right now because it'll trigger you and you might go crazy mad and bump this car on a tree or something." He said so fast I didn't even understand the other words he said.

"Let me see." I said.

"Dude you're driving." He stated back.

"Well then tell me!" I asked. Now I'm mad.

"An old man's harassing her right now." He said worriedly.

"WHAT?!" I said my hands went slippery a bit and the car went unstable.

Dani Choi.

"Hey hey the car!" RM shouted.

I managed to drive again but now I am really mad.

I went full speed and didn't care about RM shouting at me.

I began to remember the time when we were at the beach where a man harassed her too.

When I tried to save her but then a man went faster than me. I couldn't forget what I felt back then.

Was I jealous?

She was so scared back then. I'm sure she is more scared now.

I swear once I see that old man I'm going to rip his head off of his body.

***

How you like that??? Hehe. Thanks for reading! Please vote and do follow me too thanks a lot!!