FM6

This is what Lisa is wearing. Lol, feat Jisoo at the back🤣❤ (If you've watched BP House u know this.)

*LISA*

*LISA*

Jungkook and I are now on our way to the resort where the celebration is held. He is driving his car and I am sitting beside him. My parents and his parents are still arriving tomorrow night. I don't know the reason, maybe they're just gonna finish their work first.

My eyes are still puffy from what happened last night, but because of the power of make up I was able to make it unnoticeable. 

It's not my first time riding with Kookie especially here in his car. But I'm still so nervous around him. What happened last night makes it worst. I know that me and Kookie don't talk to each other often, but right now it's like we're in some kind of a dead world. So silent, no ones talking, all I hear is my breathing. 

I am still a little angry about what he said last night but, I think I'm getting over it now. Cause I know that deep inside, I am not someone like that. And because I love him so much that I don't care about anything that happened last night.

I think we are now close to the venue because Kookie starts to drive slowly.

I was so shocked from what I saw. The view, it's so beautiful.

"OMG.." I accidentally mumble. It really is so beautiful

 I am still inside the car staring at it. Didn't notice that Kookie was already outside. I quickly grabbed my sling bang and also my camera. I was about to open the car door when Kookie opened it first.

My heart begun to beat so fast. "Omg, am I dreaming? He's opening the car door for me!" I said to myself.

"Aren't you gonna come out? Move and carry your things, or do you want to stay and sleep in there? It's fine by me, I won't be able to be with you in one room." He said with a slight anger and coldness in his voice.

I quickly went out the car and went to the car's trunk and opened it to get my luggage. He took his luggage also and walked away first. 

I sighed. "He didn't even helped me." I said to myself while pouting. 

While I am still outside, I took advantage to it and take some pictures.