FM7

*LISA*

"You didn't bring Jungkook with you?" Rosie asked when I sat down in front of her.

"Um n-no. He's tired, I think he wants some rest." I told her, making lies again.

"Oh, Ok." 

"So, Am I still going to order? Or you've already ordered?" I asked her.

"I've already ordered. No worries." She said then smiled at me.

We started to talk about anything that comes to our mind. I even asked her about Jimin if she already answered him. But she said she didn't answer him yet. This dumb girl, she should've answered him by now. She'll regret everything if Jimin will give up. We also talked about what happened to me and my luggage earlier.

After some time, our order came. It looks too much for us to eat but since Rosie is here, I don't have anything to worry about.

I was about to take some meat when I noticed something.

"Who's plate is that? Is there someone else?" I asked her the extra plate I saw.

"Oh that?" Rosie said and point at it.

"It's from--"

"Sorry! I'm late."

"Him." Chaeng continued. 

A man came and sat besides Rosie. Wait, this was the man who helped me with my luggage before.  

"Oh hi it's you again." He said and smiled at me. Oh my gosh, those boxy smile is so freakin cute!

"H-hello." I replied to him shyly.

"Wait you guys met before?" Rosie asked and seemed lost from what's happening right now.

"Oh yeah, Chaeng he was the man I was talking about earlier. The one who helped me with my luggage." I told her.

"Oh really?! OMG what a coincidence!" She said with eyed wide open. "By the way, his name is Taehyung." She said to me.

I looked at him and he took out his hands and wants to shake with me.

"Hello I'm V" He said and smiled at me.

I also took out my hands and shake with him. I'm confused from what he said.

"Wait V? Not Taehyung?" I asked with raising my one eye brow.

He laughed. "Yes I'm Taehyung but call me V." He said.

"Ok V, then call me Lisa." I told him smiling.

"Can I call you Lili? Your smile is so cute." He said to me both his mouth and eyes are smiling.

Omg, what did he just say? I-I'm c-cute? 

"Ehem! Tae! I'm warning you don't flirt with her. She's married." Chaeyoung said eyeing on V.

"Wait you're married? but you're so young." He asked and looks so shocked.

"Y-yes I am. It was a-arranged." I told him

"Oh." He said. 

"Hey Rosie! How did you know each other?" I asked Chaenie changing the topic.

"Oh, he and my parents are partners in business. And also we were classmates in highschool. Maybe that's why were close." She answered.

We started eating and while eating we are chatting so me and V are getting to know each other.

 After eating V insisted to walk me to my room. I told that it's okay but he just saying that he'll walk me. This guy is so kind to me, even though we just met today.