Child Bride.

Warning here: if you don't like rape, feel free to skip this chapter.

"I can't believe my father is making me marry that- that beast!" Zelda sniffed.

"Now now Princess, you should be happy today," Impa sighed as she helped Zelda secure the veil in her brown hair, "You should be excited, it is your wedding day after all..." She tried to sound positive but her words were hollow.

Impa escorted Zelda to the ceremony hall where the way had to part. Impa found her seat and waited for it to start. Zelda stood behind the great doors, wishing for them to never open as she trembled in her white wedding dress.

She jumped when her father came to her side. She gave him one last pleading look. Her eyes were glassed over, their rims welled with tears that she refused to let fall.

Her father bit his lip and looked away from her. He couldn't look into her eyes. He knew she didn't want to marry King Ganondalf but it was just the way things were done. He dropped the veil over her head and took her arm.

The great doors opened and the two began to walk. It seemed like an entity had passed them by as they advanced to the front. Ganondorf stood at the front, his armour polished and his glare just as cold as ever.

Zelda shivered when she reached his side and her father let go of her arm. Ganondorf lifted up her veil and stared down at her with those cold furious eyes.

The words that were uttered before the two seemed to drain away. She couldn't hear the ceremonial words and before she knew it, she was saying 'i do'.

She recoiled back when Ganondorf leaned down to press his cold lips to her's. Both Zelda and Ganondorf kept their eyes open, not a good sign in a relationship. Zelda furrowed her brows in utter disgust and pet out a sigh of relief when he pulled away.

She turned around, her hand in Ganondorf's hand, his grip tight, cutting off her blood circulation. She tried to smile but it felt hollow and forced so she pressed her lips into a thin line. She focused her gaze on one particular spot at the back, her face became blank.

Zelda turned to her people with her face pale and a solitary tear rolling down her cheek. Ganondorf and Zelda walked back down the isle and into the courtyard where the gazebo was waiting.

Was that it? Ever since Zelda was little, she had dreamt of her wedding day. She had always envisioned approaching the alter and her husband-to-be would look back at her and smile. She would turn to her father and he would be by her side. She would hug him and take her man's hand before they said their vows. She would hear her people cheer as she kissed her love. But no, her marriage was nothing like that, it was boring, even depressing.

Then it hit her. She gulped as her heart filled with dread. After the celebrations, she and Ganondprf would have to spend the night together...

***

Zelda trembled uncontrollably as she entered their room with Ganondorf following behind her. When the door shut behind them, Zelda yelped with fear as she realised she was trapped with the beast.

She stood by the other side of the room, her back away from her husband and their bed. She heard rustling from behind her and she started to sob silently, her breaths laboured and desperate for air before she sobbed again and again.

"Turn around." Ganondorf commanded.

Her head bowed low and her gaze fixed on the floor, she slowly turned. She flinched when Ganondorf's huge hands grasped her chin and forced her to look up at him. He was stripped to his undershirt and looked at her with cold lust.

"Remove." He demanded simply.

Zelda couldn't contain her tears as she cried silently. She hesitantly started to undo her corset as Ganondorf stood back and watched her. She wanted him to look away. She would have done anything to be alone, curled up on her own bed with her favourite book.

"Please..." She begged, her voice hoarse, "Don't make me do this..."

"Remove." He demanded again, this time his voice seemed even more cold.

She gulped and bit down on her lip as she let her dress slip down a bit further. She gave him another vulnerable look but she couldn't look into those red eyes of his. She bit so hard on her lip that she was sure that any harder and she would bleed. She let her dress slip down further.

Ganondorf scoffed impatiently and came forward and yanked the fabric from her hands, dropping the dress to the floor. Zelda yelped and tried futility to cover herself up but Ganondorf grabbed her by her wrists and the two struggled. He overpowered her and they both fell onto the bed. Ganondorf straddled her to the bed, not letting her escape.