Worthy.

He wiped the sweat off his brow as he trudged up the path to Goron City. Arthur had been forced to leave his horse back at the stable as the hot climate was too harsh for them. He looked up at the Goron Guards that stood outside the entrance cave.

"Halt. Who goes there?" One of them boomed down to the rather small Hylian.

"I am a member of the Royal Guard." Arthur called up to the guard who glanced over at the other guard at his words.

The two Goron moved next to each other and the first one whispered something into the next one's ear. The other one nodded and rolled away.

"You may enter." The first guard gestured to the stone tunnel.

***

"Princess, stay hidden!" Ruduk hissed as he pushed Zelda behind a clump of rocks, "A member of the Royal Guard is here and we don't know what he had come for..."

Link pulled Zelda down next to him just as the figure walked through the gloom and into the light of Goron City. The two peeped their eyes round the boulder they were hiding behind so they could see the person.

"Arthur...?" Link cocked an eyebrow at his friend as he came out from behind the rocks.

"Link!" Arthur exclaimed and came running towards the green clad renegade.

The two embraced in a brotherly hug before pulling apart for Arthur to explain himself, "Is the Princess here?"

"Um... Hello...?" Zelda hesitated before getting up and walking over to the Knight.

"Thank Hylia you're here!" Arthur exclaimed, "We need your help!" He dipped low and knelt before her respectfully.

"Help? Wait, who's 'we'?" She cocked an eyebrow at Link's friend.

"Me, Pike, Hable, Impa and the Gerudo commander." He beamed at her, finally being able to meet her.

"The Gerudo commander?!" Zelda yelped and slapped a hand to her mouth in shock and fear.

"She's on our side, Princess! It's a long story... Let me explain..." He offered as he lead them over to the Goron Cheif.

***

"I'm almost sorry the Princess isn't here..." Siren chuckled as she joined Pike at the edge of the ledge.

She dangled her legs over the end and shuffled towards Pike. She rest her head on his shoulder and gazed down at the spectacular view.

"Why is that?" Pike asked, subconsciously wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"Well... If the Princess was here, then we could spend more time here..." She trailed off as she studied the great waterfall and the lake underneath it.

"Yeah... I guess so..." Pike smiled warmly at the thought of being able to spend more time with Siren at Zora's Domain.

"All my life. All I've seen is sand, desert, sand... I only discovered the forests when Ganondorf took Hyrule's throne..." She hugged Pike tighter and marveled at the shimmering water, "But this, the waterfall, the lake, it's more beautiful than I ever imagined..."

"N-not a-as b-beautif-ful-" pike stammered uncontrollably as he tried to muster up the courage to say it.

"What are you saying?" Siren cocked an eyebrow at the hesitant boy.

"Notasbeautifulasyou!" Pike blurted out all at once.

"Huh?" Siren gazed up into his eyes and gave him a warm smile before she said it again, this time more clearly.

"Not as beautiful as you..." He trailed off, looking away in embarrassment, his cheeks all pink.

Siren started to giggle again, just like a girl as she gave Pike a playful slap on the arm, "That was so cheesy!"

Pike rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment and tried not to make eye contact. Siren lifted her hands to his cheek and made him look at her.

"But it was the correct answer..." She purred seductively before leaning in and kissing him.

As they kissed, Siren ran her fingers over his chest and before she knew it, she had found his belt. Pike yelped in surprise and drew away from her.

Pike wasn't ready for that. He still wasn't a confident person yet and every minute he spent with Siren, he would ask himself what he had done to deserve her. She was a Gerudo woman for Hylia's sake, she could get any guy she wanted but there she was, kissing him.

At first, when they had first met, Pike knew that Siren was only toying with him. She had only wanted to tease him because he was so shy and compliant but now things were different. Pike still didn't know how to react when she grabbed his belt so he recoiled away from her.

What if he was bad? What if she didn't like him anymore? What if he messed it all up? He was just down right scared!

"What's wrong?" Siren asked with her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"I-I just don't know if- if now is the right time..." Pike stuttered, Turing an outrageous shade of pink, "I just don't know..."

Siren got up from the floor and looked down at her shoes. She really had hoped Pike had grown out of his shyness. What was she talking about, she loved him for that?! She just didn't want him to feel as though he didn't deserve her...

"Another time then..." She smiled weakly before walking slowly away.

She got only a few meters from walking when it turned into a run. She could feel tears welling up in her eyes and she didn't want him to hear her sob.

What had happened to her?!

Only a few months ago, she was the most ruthless Gerudo woman warrior her army had ever known. Now, this mer boy could make her giggle like a little girl and cry like a baby!

***

"Tomorrow we make for the Temple of Time, it's the only place the Sheikah would have gone..." Zelda explained as she looked from Arthur to Link, "You can still navigate through the Lost Woods, right?"

"Yeah, I grew up near it, I can get us to the Kakariko people safe and sound. Are you sure you know where this catacomb entrance is?" He mused.

"I know everything about the catacombs. I used to run away in them for hours when hiding from Ganondorf..." She waved the question down as she rolled up the map and stuffed it in her pack.

"I have to go back to Hyrule Castle, if anyone notices we are all gone, the King is gonna get suspicious..." Arthur helped handing Link his stuff to pack.

When Arthur picked up the bottles of Spiced Wine, he cocked a curious eyebrow at Link, "Since when do you drink?"

"Since Lyrah..." Link trailed off slightly before finishing, "died..."

Arthur sighed deeply as he came forward and gave his friend a pat on the back. Zelda watched the two and looked down at the floor with the mention of Lyrah.

Author's Note: Should I give Hable and Arthur love interests? Comment your thoughts.