First or Last?

Author's Note: part smut chapter. You can skip if you really want to but you know me by now, you could miss out on some vital information that both the characters are thinking while the chapter goes on. I don't just go into a full blown smut chapter, I try to explain characters feelings and thoughts before, during and after they go on. Anyways, Piken here we go!

Siren had stayed at his side most of the time he had been recovering from his experience of being a human punch bag. She had cared for him all week and insisted he take it easy even though he always assumed she has that leader that would force you to your feet and tell you to deal with it before sending you back to work.

Granted, she wasn't very good at being a herbologist and she certain didn't know what Pike was instructed her to do, but she managed none the less and continued to look after him. Even when Pike's bruises had considerablly healed, she still insisted that he didn't leave her room.

Pike thought this was inherently weird as she had never really been this possessive over him before. Sure, when they had first met, she ordered him round like he was a blind puppy and she toyed with him for his loyalty but this was just not her.

Siren would just dismiss the question whenever Pike asked her why she tried to keep him in her room. She would just scold him and tell him he was too injured to go out when in actual fact, she wouldn't be able to bare it if Pike was ambushed again. Ganondorf had only just threatened to hurt the one she cared for when Pike had turned up all beaten up. What would happen if, after she had confessed the Sheikah surviving, he didn't find them, would he try to kill Pike.

She just couldn't loose him...

Hable and Arthur had arrived back at the castle shortly after Pike's beating and had not really been surprised. Ever since they were boys, Pike had been picked on by his superiors. One of the reasons Pike knew the bruise and black eye ointment was that Link had to make it over and over again for him. The two knights were only surprised that his attackers were Gerudo and they had beaten him up more brutally.

***

Ganondorf and his Bokoblin army were no doubt nearing the Lost Woods by now, thanks to Arthur passing on the information to the Princess, and Siren knew that once Ganondorf found no survivors, he would believe that Siren was a liar. If that happened, he would most likely try to kill Pike out of spike for Siren's lie.

Siren wouldn't let that happen. She knew what she had to do. When Ganondorf got back, she would plead for Pike's life and offer up her own.

Being maybe the last few hours they would spend together, Siren wanted nothing more than to be with Pike.

Carefully, she slipped into the bed next to Pike who was sleeping soundly. She shuffled closer and slowly drew circles with her fingers over his chest, making him stir in his sleep and his eyes opened gently.

"Siren?" He squeaked as he opened his eyes to the sight of the perfect Gerudo looming over him and rubbing his chest.

"Shhhhh..." She chuckled lightly before pressing her lips onto his as she leaned down.

If this was going to be her last night alive, she wanted it to be with Pike.

Cautiously and ever so slowly, Siren rolled over Pike so she was sat on top of him. They never broke their kiss as they moved.

Pike, not realising he wasn't dreaming yet, was more relaxed than usual. He had just woken up to seemingly the most beautiful woman he had ever met looming over him and now kissing him in bed. It had to be a dream, right?

Siren ran her fingers over his bare chest, careful not to apply too much pressure to the faint bruises that were still left on his skin. She took his hands and placed them round her waist to give him some encouragement.

She took her sweet time in finding his belt and by that time, Pike had finally figured out that it was not a dream. He let go over her hips and was about to take her hands off his belt but Siren grabbed them and put them back.

"Don't push me away..." She spoke softly with a pleading look in her eyes.

Pike hesitated as he stared into her eyes, they were filled with desperation and lust. She bit down on her lip as she stifled down a sob as a tear came dangerously close to falling down her face as she anticipated the inevitability of Pike pushing her away.

Instead, she felt Pike relax sightly and adjust his grip on her waist to make them more comfortable.

She slowly opened up her eyes right before Pike leaned up and began to kiss her again, this time, less tense.

Siren sighed in relief through their kiss and smiled as she went back to his belt. She actually hesitated, not actually believing herself that Pike was letting her do this. She knew he must be taking quite a considerable step in actually being ok with her being intimate with him, she knew how insecure he was about himself and she knew he was afraid but that was just one of the reasons she cared for him.

Slowly, she pulled down his trousers, leaving him in only his pants and already she could see the considerable bulge that was between his legs.

Pike took what he considered a risk as he begun to move his hands up and down her curves. He hesitated for a fraction of a second before toying with the hem of her loose trousers.

He hesitated again as if to ask for her approval. She chuckled though their kiss before nodding and Pike slowly began to pull down her trousers. His face was already a deep shade of pink by this time as he wasn't very knowledgeable in these areas.

Siren didn't care, she wiggled out of her trousers eagerly and pulled off her belly top, leaving her completely exposed. Pike flushed as he saw the beauty that was her entire being.

She pulled his pants down excitedly before she leant down and began to kiss him again, giggling at how his hands felt over her skin.

Slowly and carefully she lowered herself onto him and her voice hitched in her throat as she felt a sense of utter bliss run through her body. Pike trailed kisses down her neck tenderly.

Pike, still new to everything, let Siren set the pace as they rocked back and forth.

What a way to spend her last night alive...