//*~4~*\\

NOTE: They got there, Fandom fell asleep. He put Fandom in his cave (aka house)

~~~

"What is that thing...?"
"Is that a human?!"
"Is he dead? Can we eat him?"

I wake up as soon as I heard "Can we eat him?"

"They're waking up!"

I sat up and look around to see more of them! I also see the same one here, I calmed a little at seeing him. "Their name is Fandom" he tells them. "The human has a name...?" One of them say. I see more of them in the entrance...

The Three Other Ones ^

And OH BOY! They are some BIG OL BOIS!!

They were all staring at me.

"Do you know what the leader will say when he sees a human?! He will have your head! Even his!" The same one said. "Just so you know, I'm a girl..." I tell him. They all go big eyed. I mean, I could tell they haven't seen a female before. But I wanted to be a boy, but instead, I'm a girl. I'm okay for what and who I am and what I want to be. But Mother, Father, and the Siblings didn't like the way I was. I ignored it. Ignored it ALL.

"What is with all the commotion? Why is everybody crowding around this-" I see another one walk in, guessing it was their "leader," cause everyone backed up from him. He saw me and he became angry. "Why is there a human here!?" He yelled. Within a blink of an eye, he grabbed me by my neck!

 Within a blink of an eye, he grabbed me by my neck!

The Leader Of The Skreetchrs ^

He was about to scratch me with his claws, I closed my eyes waiting for the pain. But it never came. I open them to see, Shade. Yes, I've named the one that healed my sprained arm Shade. He had a hold of the other's wrist.

"What are you even doing..."
"I was the one that brought him here, but let me explain why. Please." Shade says, the other sighed and dropped me. I rubbed my neck.

"Explain yourself." He sounded more pissed off than when two of my online friends and I were playing murder mystery and he kept getting Innocent every single time.

"They were running away from their pack" he tells him, the leader looks at me. "Is this true?" He asks me, I nodded. "Cause they wouldn't believe anything that I seen throughout my lifetime. I've seen the paranormal! The unexpected! I've seen it all!" I say.

"So tell me this, human" As the leader walks towards me, I just try to keep my calm. He's now right in front of my face, and his eyes....

His eyes are nightmare inducing...

"Are you a preditor?"
"Wh-Why would I be a preditor to your kind...? I-If you don't want a disgusting piece of living trash like me around, I can just leave and you won't have to see me again..." I tell him, then look down.

He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "You are not trash!" He says, "and stop acting like that, you hear me?"

"Y-Yes sir!" I say. "Good. Now, you." As he turned to look at Shade. Shade's ears go down. "Y-You're going to.... punish me, are you.." he says. "I'm letting you off with a warning, but next time. Do not bring another human in our area again! Do I make myself clear?" He tells him, Shade just stayed quiet and nods.

Then, the leader walked away. Even everyone else, well... besides the three that were looking at me. They stayed.

"What are you going to do with this human?" One asks.
"Are they apart of our pack now?" Another asks.
"....Can we still eat them..?" The little one asks.

"First, I am letting them stay. Second, I will talk to the leader about that. Third, no we can not eat them, didn't you eat this morning?"
"No.... I forgot..." as the small one's ears went down.

"What do you guys eat?" I ask, the small one turns to look at me. "We do sometimes like to eat berries." Shade tells me, I dig through my bag. I did pack some blueberries and strawberries with me. "I do have some blueberries and strawberries, if you want some little guy." I tell the little one, as he waddles his way towards me. So damn cute! Why would there be only a few of them!? The small ones are too fucking adorable, holy shit!

I poured the berries on the ground next to me, he curled up next to me and started to eat them. I was so tempted to pet him, but I didn't want them to attack me.

"They good?" He nods with the most cutest smile I have ever seen in my entire life! "That's it! I'm protecting this child!" I say in my mind.

After a few minutes pass, he finished the berries. I smile, the other two left while Shade told me that he was going to talk to the leader. It was just me and this little guy. I was thinking of what to call him, until I thought of a name. "Sam."

When I looked down, I didn't realize until now. That he was curled up on my lap. I didn't move a muscle, I just watched. His ear twitched and he moves his head under neath my hoodie. I take my hoodie off and cover Sam with it. He smiles and I hear him purring. I'm trying not to squeal of cuteness! Holy fucking christ!

I yawned, so I layed down on the ground. I put Sam next to me as I hold him, one arm around him. I shall protect this child.

I Shall Protect This Child.
With All Of My Heart.
Strength.
Soul.
I Will Not Let Anything Happen.
To This Boy.

...I Will Protect Him As One Of My Own...
~~~