//*~7~*\\

"Turtle? You good?" I hear my other friend's voice, his name is Nathan. I sometimes call him Nathaniel. "Huh? Oh, I'm good." I say. "Where even are you?" He asks. "Why would I be anywhere else? Did you two thought I moved or something?" I ask. "Yes." The two say. Wow.

"Well, I didn't. I'm still in the hellhole that I call home. Where else would I be?"
"At work?" Jackie says. "Welp, I quit my job." I tell her.

"Why did you quit your job?" Nathan asks. "You just gotten that job like, not too long ago. Ever since you went missing..."
"Well, I quit that job. That's all I am saying. Nothing else." I say.

"You okay Turtle?" Jackie asks.
"I'm fine guys, just a bit annoyed. That's all." I lie. It's so fucking hard lying to them. But I have to. To keep these creatures safe from being discovered by anyone out there.

"Something's not right, I can tell by your voice Turtle." Nathan says. Shit! I forgot he can do that. Fuck.

"Like I said guys, I'm fine. Okay?" I tell them again. I knew that this would happen. I knew these two would be worried and suspicious of me... but I know that one day, I can't keep up making all of these lies. I just know it...

~~~

I've been talking to Nathan and Jackie for almost a few hours, then I heard footsteps. I went mute in the voice call, and thank god I have my earbuds plugged in, or I would have been in a world of shit right now.

I look up to see Zafiro walk in. Once again, THANK THE FUCKING GODS THAT I HAVE MY EARBUDS PLUGGED IN!!!

"Hi Fandom. Are you busy at the moment? Since you are on your lapbook."
"No, not at the moment. Why you ask?"
"I want you to come with me. Please?"
"Sure. I'll be out in a minute." I tell him, then he walks out.

"Turtle, why are you muted?" I hear Nathan ask. I unmuted. "I'm being summond, so I will be a bit. I'm going to leave the call as well." I tell them. "Couldn't you just stay in vc and mute yourself?" He asks. "It will only be a few minutes. Don't worry, I will return. Ok?" Then he sighed. "Stop worrying too much bro. I promise, I will be back." I tell them.

"Ok...."
"See you guys when I return."
"Bai!"
"Bye..."

I left the voice call, exited out of discord, turned off my laptop, then headed outside. I see that Zafiro was standing outside waiting for me with Crystal, Spike, and Talon.

"So what did you need me for?" I ask, when I just now noticed wooden bowls and a chair. Food, I'm guessing? But why so many bowls....? "Sit down." He told me, so I did. "What's with the bowls? We eating food or something?" I ask, they all giggle. I was just confused.

"Do you want to eat colored water?" Crystal joked. "Colored water..?" I look in the bowls to see yellow and black paint. "So, they call paint, colored water. Ok then." I say in my mind. "What's all this for? We going to do art?" I ask.

"Something like that." Spike says. "You know the different markings on us?" Talon asks, I nod. "You guys are gonna paint markings on me?" They all nod. "Ok then, let's get started I guess."

|Timeskip|

Once they were finished, Spike grabbed a piece of mirror and gave it to me. I held it up to see my face. Painted with markings, just like all of the others. I smile, "it looks great!" I say, they all smile. "We are glad you like it Fandom."

"Should I tell them, that I have names for all of them? I don't know if they will like it though.... maybe I should ask why they don't have names. Yeah, that's what I'll do!"

"Hey, may I ask you four something?" They look at me. "Why do all of you not have names..? Sorry if it's personal of me to ask this, I'm just curious as to why." I ask, they look down and their ears are down. "Like I said, sorry if it was a personal question to ask..." I say to them.

"Cause throughout the years.... our caretakers, well in this case of you humans Fandom, our parents. They never gave each of us any names." Zafiro tells me. "Did they just, not want to?" I ask, he shakes his head. "We have to wait until five years or so pass, in order for a kit to have a name. But that has never happened to any either of us all..." he says. "What if I told you guys, that I have thought of names for all of you, like, for everyone here?" I tell them, they look up at me.

"You mean...?" I nod.
"Well, I would like to know the names" Talon says happily.
"Same for me too!" Spike says excitedly. I just smile.

"For you four, I named you guys..."

"Zafiro." I point to him, the leader.
"Crystal." I point to the one with shiny crystals all over him.
"Spike." I point to the one with the spikes all over him.
"And Talon." I point to the one with the scar over his right eye.

Then I tell them everyone else's names I had. They agreed with it! I was happy.

~~~

Zafiro gathered everyone around us. I knew that he was going to tell them that I came up with names for everyone here. "The reason I have gathered you all here, is because the human, Fandom, has came up with the idea to give us all a name! Each one of us!" He tells everyone, they all gasp and cheer. I smile, Zafiro turns to look at me. "If you do not mind telling everyone their new names?" I nod as he moves, I go up to where he stood.

"I've already told these four their names. Which are Zafiro, Talon, Crystal, and Spike. So now, I shall tell you all your names." I say.

I point to Leo, "yours is Leo."
Then to Claw, "Claw." I kept on doing this.

"Shade. Tiny. Star. CJ. Phoenix. Tim. Sam. Toxic. Kole."

~~~

They were all so happy.
I was happy.
I've Made Them Happy.

...Hopefully Nothing Bad Happens...

...I Hope...

...HOPE...

...Will It?...
~~~

Let's just say, I was gonna put all of this in the last chapter, but I would have made it WAY TOO LONG! So that's why I published this chapter so quickly.