//*~8~*\\

It was the next day, I woke up.

When I did, I got the feeling in the pit of my stomach that something bad happened, or it's about to happen. So I just ignored it.

I walked outside.
When I did, I shouldn't have...

I heard sirens and yelling. Even screeching.
I saw police, animal control, my parents, the othe- wait, MY PARENTS?!?!

I look to see... MY mom and dad...
The ones who have been searching for me.
For So Many Years...

I look behind me to see Sam and Tim. I walk over to them and croutched to their height.

"What's happening..?" Sam asks scared.
"Who are those humans?!" Tim asks terrified.

"I don't know why they are here, but you two need to hide. Now." I tell them and they do what they were told. "Fandom..? Is that you?" I heard a voice behind me. It was my mom. I slowly turn to look at her. She hugged me tight.

"Are you hurt? Did those monsters do anything to you? Don't worry, they're being handled with the animal control." She says. "What?! Y-You can't do that to them! They did nothing wrong! They're my pack!" I yell, then my dad walks up to me. "Honey, they're dangerous freaks! Who knows what they could have done to you!" He tells me. "And what is that stuff on your face?! They did this to you!!"

"Let them go! Leave them all alone! They did nothing wrong!" I yell and push pass my parents, before I could even run, my dad grabbed me by my arm. "Fandom, listen to me! They are Monsters. Freaks. Don't you get it?"

I didn't listen, I just push my dad away and run towards them at full speed. I need to save them!

Save Them All.
Must Protect Them.
Protect Them All.

...Even If It Means DEATH...

I manage to push pass everyone. "Zafiro! Shade! Guys! I'm coming!" I call out, I manage to get to them. Some officers were trying to keep me away, but I snapped at them, acting like a Skreetchr.

"Get away from them! Let them out! All of them! They did nothing to deserve ANY of this!" I yell. "Child. Step away from the animals." An officer tells me, slowly walking towards me. I growled at him. Low and deeply.

"I thought we could trust a human like you... guess I was wrong. You are just like the rest of your kind." Zafiro tells me, I turn to look at him. "It's not my fault Zafiro! I didn't do anything, hell I didn't even do any of this shit! Please! You got to believe me!" I tell him, he just looks away from me. I grab the bars of the cage he's in. "Please..."

As I felt someone grab me! I try pushing them away, but they were too strong. I was grabbing a hold of the cage that Shade was in. I managed to give him something. "Don't forget me Shade! I will come back! I promise!" I say, he held the thing I gave him. I was forced to let go of the cage.

I kicked and screamed. I even screeched like them. High-pitched.

I was soon thrown into the backseat of a car, my parents car. They slammed the door shut then locked it. I banged on the window, screaming. I tried unlocking the door. Nothing.

It was over...

They're gone...

Forever....

It's all My Fault....
~~~