//*~14~*\\

...Standing straight up..?
~~~

"You would be able to shoot me with that type of gun...?" I ask. As I look at The Mother.

"You're suppose to be dead, you dipshit!" The Mother yells. As I raise my hand, with the bullet between my two fingers. "Guess you're fucking wrong." I say with a smirk.

As the helicopter shot out a rocket, it was heading straight for me. "Famdom!" I hear my parents and two friends say. I closed my eyes and held out my hand. Stopping the rocket.

Then, I aimed it at the helicopter. Then threw it back, making it explode. My eyes were glowing yellow.

I clinched my fists as they start fading into flames. I smirk at The Mother. "Look. You're out fucking numbered missy." I tell her. "Hah! Thats where you're wrong! I have a tank right he-" as The Father just booked it out of the tank.

"Where do you think you're fucking going?!" She yells to him. "Fuck this shit, I'm out!" He yells back. "Pussy!" She yells back at The Father. I giggle.

"Now look at you. You're all alone. Don't you see what happens when you do these things to different people, they leave you?" I say. She aims the gun at me. "Why don't you just shut the fuck up! You worthless, ugly rat!" She yells at me. "I'd suggest to not shoot me. Or you'll have them to deal with." I tell her as I point behind her. She looks, all the Skreetchrs that were in the cells and cages, are all now behind her. And oh boy! When I say they are angry, I mean DAMN! They are fucking angry!

She then looks back at me, gun still aiming at me. "Do you think I'm scared of a couple of dumb animals? Hah! You're fucking stupid to think of that!" She says with a smirk. "I wouldn't say, that they're the ones you should be worrying about." As the ground starts to shake. Everyone started screaming in fear. I smirk. "Let's just say, I have one more friend for you to meet. And he doesn't play nice." I tell her.

As a loud ass noise was heard.

"What the fuck was that?!"

I giggle. "Say hello to my little friend." As a huge dragon appears outside! It's head pokes through the hole that was made from the tank. "Meet Twinkie." I say.

Twinkie ^

Twinkie ^

His head comes near me, I pet his nose. He purrs and I smile.

"What are you gonna do, huh?!" The Mother says, I can tell she's now scared. Scared of what I'm capable of that is. "Oh don't worry. This is just the small one." I tell her.

"The bigger one is what you should be concerned of..." she just now looks terrified. I look at Twinkie, then back at her. I point at her.

"Sick em Boy!" I yell, Twinkie roars loud and grabs her within one second, then all went quiet. The Mother was gone. For good.

"Good boy!" I say as Twinkie moves his head towards me. I give him some good scratches on his nose. "Who's a good boy! Yes, that's you! Yes you are!" As I hear my dad clear his throat. I stop and turned to look at him. "Don't question it." I tell him with a squint.

~~~

All the creatures, scientists, and guards went back home to their families. Twinkie went back to his realm. While me, the Skreetchrs, Nathan, Jackie, and my parents go back to my house. "I wonder how Sam and Tim are doing? Hope they're not too sad that they weren't able to come along." I say.

We get inside to see, as I guessed it, Sam and Tim.

They were on the couch. They look and come running towards me, then they hug attacked me. I hug them back. "See? I told you I would be back you two." I tell them smiling. "We missed you mama!" Sam says. "We thought you were gone forever!" Tim says. I giggle.

"Fandom..." I hear Zafiro say my name. I get up while holding the two and turn to look at him. "Yes Zafiro?" He walks up to me. "I'm sorry for what I said...." he apologizes. I hug him, he seemed surprised by this. "It's okay. You didn't know." I tell him. I feel his arms wrap around me, he was hugging me back. I smile happily.

"H-Hey! You're squishing us!" I hear Sam say, I let go of Zafiro. "Sorry boys" I laugh. Zafiro giggles.

You see?
I never broken my Promise.
I told you that I would Save You.
I told you that I would Return.

I Would Never Leave My Family Behind.
No Matter What Happens.

I Will Always Find A Way To Get You Back.
We Are A Pack.

Together.
Forever.
And Always.
~~~