//*~13~*\\

Everything went Black.
Everyone went Quiet.
I couldn't M O V E .

It all happened so FAST.

Am I... dying..?

~~~
|3rd person POV|
~~~

"Fandom!!" The dad yells, everyone looks as to who shot. It was The Mother. (The one who took Fandom)

"You... you fucking monster! You shot her!" He yells. "She was a fucking mistake anyways. Why even have a kid like her? She's disgusting!" She says with a smirk.

Nathan aims his gun at her.
Jackie has her katana out and ready.
Fandom's dad aims his gun.
Fandom's mom aims her gun at her.
The creatures growl and are ready to fight.
The Skreetchrs try to get out of the cells and cages.
The guards aim their weapons at her.
The scientists grab whatever they could find and get ready to fight.

The Mother chuckles. "Such an army she has created. Hah! Weak!" She says laughing. "You and one army." Nathan says, The Mother snapped her fingers. As the building starts shaking!

Out of nowhere, an army tank busts through the walls! Then a helicopter appears as well! "You were saying?" She smirked.

Everyone just stared, shocked.

Just then, as everyone was about to fight. Fandom's body was slowly rising! Everyone looked and watched.

"What the hell...?"

"Did you really think..." a voice was heard. Everyone looked around to see where the voice had came from. Then, they all look back at Fandom's body was...
~~~

Sorry for such a short chapter, the next one will be longer than this! I promise.