Lucifer, Stay. Good Devil

Maya watched as Lucifer went over to some of the customers at his club. A drink was placed on her table "Oh, I didn't order a drink,"

"Courtesy of the owner," a bartender said

"This is from Lucifer?"

"He asked me to make you something you'd like. Did I get it wrong?"

"You and Lucifer seem really close,"

"I followed him through the gates of Hell,"

"Demon...got it, not here to cause trouble...I'm retired from hunting if you must know,"

The demon only laughed as she walked away.

Maya watched her walk off when she became distracted by someone playing the piano. Maya sighed walking over to where Lucifer was playing placing cash on the piano.

"Hello, Winchester," Lucifer sighed "How was your undercover surveillance of my activities gone so far?"

Maya remained silent

"Do you know what I think?" Lucifer continued

"I stopped trying to guess," Maya replied

"I think you like me,"

Maya tilted her head to the side "What part of the look on my face gives you that impression?"

"No, no, no, it's not about the face. It's about the eyes, what's behind them. I think you see something that you truly desire, and you...you don't know what to do with yourself, do you?"

"Really?" Maya asked

"Uh-huh,"

"Hmm," Maya laughed as she took a seat next to him at the piano.

"Why don't I affect you, Winchester? What makes you different?"

"I guess we both have our mysteries,"

"Ah. Well, I'll show you mine if you show me yours,"

Maya rolled her eyes as her phone rang.

"Oh, God, not that again," Lucifer sighed.

"Win..." Maya cleared her throat "Smith," she corrected "Are you sure? Yes. Yes, um, please send me the address..." Maya looked at Lucifer as she stood up "I...I've got to go,"

***

"The victim was being followed by a paparazzo." Dan explained as Chloe and Maya walked up "Tried to lose his tail. Instead, lost control of his car. Died on impact,"

"The paparazzo following him was...?" Chloe asked

"Was Nick Hofmeister, yeah,"

"Who's the victim?" Maya asked

"Robbie Russell Jr.,"

"The son of the movie star?" Chloe questioned, "He wasn't in the business, was he?"

"Didn't stop everyone from wanting pictures of him," Dan said as Maya looked around at all the people snapping pictures of the scene.

"They're vultures," Maya said, "You get a statement from Nick?"

"You can't be involved in an active case until you're off medical leave," Dan told her "Listen, I get why Chloe wanted to be here, but you...and on top of that you have to bring him?"

Chloe and Maya turned around to see an officer let Lucifer under the tape.

"Chloe I swear...I didn't..." I began