Dean Winchester

You walk out of the hotel room that you spent the night in and turn in your room key to the front desk

You walk out of the hotel room that you spent the night in and turn in your room key to the front desk. As you make your way to the parking lot you notice that Dean is still knocked out in the front passenger seat.

He had gotten a little too wasted at the bar the two of you went to last night. He insisted that you drink and celebrate with him since you both had just solved a tough case, but you refused because you knew that someone would need to be able to drive home the next day without being hungover.

Once you finally got him into the Impala last night it was lights out for Dean. Since it was impossible for you to carry him all by yourself into the hotel room last night you figured that the front seat of the Impala would have to be his bed for the night.

You bang on the hood of the car lightly to wake Dean up before unlocking the driver side door and sliding in behind the wheel.

"Hey! Easy on baby's hood." Dean said sternly. Which causes you to roll your eyes at him.

"You should be more easy on your liver."

A cheeky smile crosses Dean's face and he bites his lip as if he was remembering how annoyed you got last night when he called you hot as you shoved his drunk ass into the passenger seat.

"Well...you're going to be a joy to ride home with," Dean said as you pull out of the hotel parking lot.