Dean Winchester

Your foot presses down on the gas pedal in an effort to get to Dean

Your foot presses down on the gas pedal in an effort to get to Dean. Sam had called you an hour ago to see if you were still in Montana on a case and you told him that you had just finished it up. Sam then informed you that Dean had left to go on a case without him.

The reason Sam called you was because he was worried about Dean and he was hoping that you could prevent him from making a foolish decision. Apparently the last time Dean spoke on the phone with Sam he told him that a whole nest of around ten vampires were the cause of all the trouble on his case.

Dean had told Sam not to worry and that he can handle it on his own. But Sam's worry didn't keep him from asking you to step in and help since you were closer to Montana than he was at the moment.

You shake your head for what seems like the one hundredth time. You didn't think that Dean could be this hard headed to think that he can take on that many vampires alone.

"Dean you are one crazy son of a bitch," you say to yourself while you continuing driving to the destination of the vamps nest that Sam had sent you.

Dean and you had been dating for a few months now and you were a little annoyed that he hadn't considered to call you to help him on this hunt. You would certainly let him know how much he's underestimating a whole nest of vamps.

You're finally getting close to the nest as you drive down a driveway until suddenly you see the Impala. You quickly grab the machete for defense and then jump out of your car. Once you get closer you see the bodies of four vamps on the ground right beside the Impala.

You frantically look around for Dean and you feel like you might throw up until you catch a glimpse of him laying in the back seat of the Impala.

"Dean!!!" You scream at him as you open the back seat door.

He opens his bright green eyes and when they meet your gaze you instantly relax. You slide into the back seat and help him sit up. You then kiss him on the lips hard and desperate until you remember that you're actually angry at him. After pulling your lips away he's surprised as you lightly slap him across the face.

"Ow! Babe what's the bitch slap for?"

"Why the hell are you taking on ten vamps all by yourself you idjit!"

"What?! I've got it handled thank you." Dean says while stepping out of the Impala. You follow him out of the car and notice that somethings wrong with his right leg as he leans on the Impala for support.

"Yeah sure, if you call nearly passing out in the back seat with an injured leg handling it." You say rolling your eyes at him.

"You could've called me you know. Instead Sam had to inform me of your reckless plan."

"Alright, fine! I might've miscalculated this one, but I really had it until right before you pulled up."

"Yeah I know right, I must be an angel or something." You say playfully.

"Or a devil in disguise," Dean teases.

"Remember who came to your rescue, Winchester."

"Yeah about that...we're not in the clear just yet sweetheart." Dean says as you turn around following his gaze behind you and seeing that the remaining vamps are arriving.

"We got this," you say confidently as the two of you prepare to take them on.