Castiel

"Okay Cas, did you get all of that?" Dean asks over the phone after naming off a list of special ingredients needed for a spell

"Yes Dean, you are aware that as an angel I have nearly perfect memory."

"Oh yeah I'm sure you do Cas." Dean says with his words dripping in sarcasm as he rolls his eyes.

You walk into the bunker's library where Dean sits at the table and Cas' name catches your attention.

"Dean! Is that Cas on the other end?!"

"No it's your Mom." Dean jokes dryly.

"Real funny Dean. Now let me talk to my best friend."

"Just so you know he's my best friend too." Dean says with a sly smile as he hands you the phone.

"Yeah yeah yeah!" You respond back to Dean annoyed.

"Cas you there?"

"Hello (Y/N) how have you been?" Castiel asks through the phone with a smile in his voice.

"Surprisingly good! But things would be great if you were here. Sam and Dean get boring after a while and you tell the best stories."

"I guess I should be a good storyteller I've been around for a fairly long time." Cas says fondly as if he's currently remembering another story from his past.

"Exactly! So grab those ingredients and fly over here fast because the case we're working has been very slow with hardly any new clues."

"I'll be there soon. Just let me do my searching."

"Alright then, see you soon." You say before hanging up.