Dean Winchester

"Dean? Dean?!"

"Dean? Dean?!"

You manage to bring him out of his state of daydreaming and he finally makes eye contact with you.

"Sorry honey. Just thinking." Dean says to you with a smile that seems forced.

"About what? Is something worrying you?"

Dean stays quiet for a moment as if he's hesitating on whether or not to speak his thoughts. You pause from stacking up books on the table to go back onto the shelves and patiently wait for his response.

"Just thinking about the future. Where I'll be...and wondering where you will be."

"Well I plan on being right here...next to you. For as long as I can stand you that is of course." You say teasing him as your face displays a playful smile.

"Sorry. I guess I get ahead of myself sometimes." He admits with a warm gaze.

"Dean don't apologize for overthinking. We all do it even though it's not good for us." You say to him and you then continue to focus on sorting the books on the table.

In the corner of your eye you see Dean stand up from his chair and make his way over to stand next to you. You stop organizing the books to look up at him as if to ask what he wants, but you soon sense in his eyes exactly what it is that he's in need of and that's a hug.

The two of you embrace each other in a warm hug that lasts for a few moments and Dean plants a kiss into your hair.

"I'm here." You say to him as words of comfort.