Dean Winchester

You quietly stand in the doorway of the crappy hotel room's bathroom

You quietly stand in the doorway of the crappy hotel room's bathroom. You see Dean slightly bent over the sink washing his face and he seems to not be surprised when he notices your reflection in the mirror.

"You're not real." Dean says barely above a whisper.

"The hell are you talking about?" You say with annoyance clear in your voice.

When he turns around from the sink he gives you a suspicious glare that has you confused. You start to think that you might be in the Twilight Zone or something as he reaches out and places a firm hand on your shoulder.

Soon both of his hands are feeling the areas around your face as if he's amazed that you're physically standing in front of him. His intimate touch leaves your face once his hunter instincts kick in and his entire body backs away from you.

"You're a shifter...or a damn demon!" He says to you with venom laced in his words.

"Dean calm down it's me! It's really me!"

You shake your head in mild frustration as you walk over to Dean's duffel bag on the bed and you make sure he watches as you take a sip of holy water. You then search through his bag and find a couple of silver bullets which you lay in the palm of your hand to show him that they don't burn your skin.

"Now can you please explain to me why-"

The words tumbling out of your mouth stop in an instant as Dean pulls you into the tightest hug he's ever given you.

"Well...this is nice I guess." You say out loud with a small smile as you hug him back tightly.

He only pulls away from you far enough to where he can see your whole face as he still holds onto you.

"I'm sorry...I just...I thought you were dead. I saw one of those shifters we were hunting kill you before the other one came from behind and knocked me out." Dean says explaining the whole story with distress in his features.

"When I woke up...your body was gone and so were they and I didn't know what to do. I just couldn't (Y/N)...I couldn't grasp it. I need to go find those sons of bitches right now!"

"Hey I'm here now." You tell him in an attempt to calm him down as you continue to speak, "It turns out they knocked me unconscious as well soon after we were separated. And when I woke up I was looking at my twin. The whole thing was so bizarre, but I managed to escape and I came back here to our hotel room hoping you'd be here."

"I can't believe they had me fooled." Dean says with anger and disappointment aimed towards himself.

You give him a minute to wrap his head around everything until you ask him a burning question, "Dean...why didn't you believe that I was real when you saw me in the mirror?"

He hesitates for moment as if he's internally debating on whether or not to give you an answer until he finally speaks, "I've had hallucinations in the past...of people that I've lost. But it's nothing to worry about."

"I love you." You say with confidence as you continue to express your heart, "And I'm not leaving you...not for a long while."

Dean pulls you into another hug and says into your ear, "I love you too."