Dean Winchester

"I don't even know who you are anymore," you said in a weak voice with tears starting to stream down your face

Dean looks at you with a stone cold composure you had never seen him show towards you before. The Mark of Cain was literally ripping and changing every part of who he was and you no longer recognize the man that once told you he loves you.

"I don't think you understand why I had to receive this mark in the first place."

"You never had to Dean! You and Sam always think that you're the only ones who can handle a burden alone! When will it all become too much?!"

"You don't know about every living nightmare that Sam and I have come face to face with."

"You're right I don't. But I do know that that thing on your arm is poison, and if we don't find another way to beat Abaddon and solve this mess...then I-," you lose your voice due to your heavy tears and the thought of the words that you were about to say.

Dean grips your shoulders and demands that you continue, "Then you'll what...say it."

"Then I will probably lo-lose you and I...Dean I can barely...stand the thought." You somehow manage to choke out.

Dean's eyes slightly soften, but just enough for only you to tell. You look away from him and he grabs your chin to meet his eyes.

"This burden that I have taken on is so I can protect you and the world. It's why we do what we do right?" Dean asks hoping that you still agree with his words.

"Yes it is...I just wish that there was another way...a better way," you plea.

Dean exclaims in a sudden heartbreaking tone, "I know, but this is the battle that we must fight now and I need you by my side to help me from losing myself even more."

"I know...together," you reassure him.