Dean Winchester

You're glad to be back home at the bunker after being on the road for a week on a hunt

You're glad to be back home at the bunker after being on the road for a week on a hunt. It took a lot of convincing for Dean to let you go on your own, but Sam helped you persuade him. You walk into the bunker's kitchen and see Dean opening a beer, "Dean Winchester do you ever get tired of drinking?"

"What kind of a question is that? I am Dean Winchester you said it yourself." He says before taking a sip from the dark amber bottle.

"I just worry. It can't be good for you to drink this often, especially for your liver."

"Appreciate the concern, but I didn't ask for a Mom lecture." He says not making eye contact.

You throw your hands up in defeat and turn away from him and start walking out of the kitchen. You begin to feel angry due to his lack of interest in you being back home.

"Fine...maybe Sam will be happy to see me."

"(Y/N)...I'm sorry. Here come have a drink with me." Dean says holding out a beer towards you.

"I don't wanna drink." You say boldly as you walk towards him grabbing the beer in his hand and throwing it down as it smashes against the floor.

"That was a perfectly good-," Dean begins until you catch him by surprise as you jump up and wrap your legs around his waist.

"Shut up and get us to the bedroom!" You demand and Dean obeys by leaping into action as both of your lips meet while his legs carry you to the bedroom.