Sam Winchester

You knew that taking on Abaddon and her fellow demons wouldn't be easy, but what could you say it was part of the job description with being a hunter

You knew that taking on Abaddon and her fellow demons wouldn't be easy, but what could you say it was part of the job description with being a hunter. The Knight of Hell had finally tracked you all down to take you all out at once.

You and Sam had gotten separated from Dean during the fight and the two of you ran for cover in an abandoned diner. Two demons followed you both and then a third came to join the fight as well.

You were still new to the hunting life since you hadn't been dating Sam that long and you didn't have that much experience fighting demons. There were too many of them against the two of you and panick started to settle within you until Sam's voice calls out to you.

When your eyes meet Sam's his eyes glow like bright blue orbs resembling those of an angel. He gently pushes you away and in a strict tone demands you to get down and close your eyes. Right before your hands cover your eyes you see Sam's entire aura illuminate causing a shadow of broken angel wings to appear behind him.

Your hands are still covering your eyes for a whole minute and you don't uncover them until the moment Sam tells you too.

"Sam?" You ask unsurely as you don't believe that it's truly him.

"No I'm not Sam I am Ezekiel...an angel."

You stand up quick and hold out your angel blade as your only defense. Right after you do Dean walks into the now dilapidated diner and notices your frightened state.

"Dean! How is an angel possessing your brother?!"

"(Y/N) it's okay. This is Ezekiel he has been helping heal Sam from the trials. You can put down the angel blade."

You do as Dean says but you're still uneasy about this new angel who for some odd reason wants to help you and the Winchesters. It seems strange because most of the time the only angel that was on your side was Castiel.

You hear Ezekiel tell Dean that he will erase Sam's memories of what just transpired. As Dean agrees he then tells you to go along with the story that he will tell Sam once he wakes up. Dean also does his best to answer your questions and he manages to ease your mind about Ezekiel possessing Sam once you realize that it's the only way to heal him.

Around twenty minutes later you and Dean are finishing packing up the Impala and Ezekiel forces Sam to wake up. As Dean shuts the trunk Sam steps out of the car and rubs his eyes in an effort to collect his thoughts.

"What happened...where is Abaddon...the demons?" Sam asks confused.

"Abaddon fled and I came just in time to help (Y/N) take out the demons after one of them knocked you unconscious." Dean says explaining the cover up story to him.

"Really? I...I can't believe I was taken out like that. I'm sorry (Y/N) I should have..."

"Sam don't...it's okay...we're okay now. I guess I'm finally getting the hang of this whole hunter thing." You say a little nervously, but Sam doesn't seem to notice as he embraces you into a warm hug.

"I'm so proud of you." Sam whispers and for the first time that day you relax.