Castiel

Two demons carry you into Crowley's throne room with your feet dragging in an effort to make it more difficult for them

Two demons carry you into Crowley's throne room with your feet dragging in an effort to make it more difficult for them. On the inside you were panicking, but somehow you manage to keep a cold and stoic demeanor on the outside. Once you're in front of Crowley you're forced down onto your knees.

"So...what does the 'King of Nothing' want from me now?" You ask aloud with resentment dripping from your voice.

"Well frankly given your lack of respect I want your pretty little head on a spike, but that's not what I want the most at the moment." Crowley says, not fully answering your question.

After a few hesitant moments Crowley pulls out a cell phone and dials a number with the line on speakerphone which has you instantly confused.

"Hello?" Castiel's voice says coming through the phone.

"Yes, King of Hell calling. I need your assistance with something very important. So if you'd be so kind to lend a hand."

"Why exactly would I help you with anything?" Castiel says in irritation.

"Because I have something that might be of value to you. I must admit she was a bit more convenient to snatch up than one of the Winchesters." Crowley says with a cunning smile as he briefly meets your angry gaze.

You can tell Cas realizes that the apparent 'she' is you. With this sudden knowledge he responds in outrage towards Crowley, "I will find you."

"No need Castiel I'll send you the address. Just follow through with what I need and she will be set free."

With that being said Crowley ends the call and stands up from his throne. It's now that you decide to make a move as you grab the hidden demon blade from out of your boot. You're able to take out one of the demons right beside you until four of them grab onto you and take the knife out of your grip.

Crowley's now in front of you with one of his hands gripping your chin, "Very impressive darling. Now try not to cause too much trouble while I'm away, okay?"

Crowley releases his petty hold on you and makes his way out of the room. It's then that you begin screaming loudly in frustration as the demons drag you away to a holding cell. You could only hope that the task needed of Castiel was not a bad one, but knowing Crowley you knew that those chances were slim to none.