Dean Winchester

"So

"So...have you asked (Y/N) yet?" Sam questions Dean.

"No." Dean replies being quickly brief.

"Ask me what?" You ask the brothers with a inquisitive expression.

"Ask you if you wanna go out for drinks...just you and Dean though. I have research to tend too." Sam exclaims as he brings one of his hands down to squeeze Dean's shoulder before exiting the room.

"What he meant was that...," Dean says until you interrupt him.

"It's whatever Dean. Lets just go get that drink now."

After jamming out to classic rock in the Impala with Dean for the next ten minutes you finally arrive at the closest bar. The two of you don't say much until you've each downed three shots of tequila.

"I'm sure Sam is having a lot more fun than we are." You say sarcastically.

"Oh yeah, loads." Dean says as he looks at you giving you a big genuine smile.

You look around the bar taking in the atmosphere and a familiar slow tune that you love begins playing on the jukebox in the corner.

"Dean come and dance with me!" You say lightly pulling the sleeve of his jacket.

"No (Y/N), Dean Winchester doesn't dance."

"Come on I'll show you it's not too hard for a tough guy like you."

Somehow a miracle happens as Dean hesitantly agrees and follows you onto the dance floor. You quickly explain to him that all he has to do is sway back and forth to the beat with you. It's silent between you both once again until Dean speaks first.

"There's been something I've been wanting to ask you for a while now and I don't know if this is the right place, but maybe it is..."

"Just spit it out Dean-o." You plead with amusement playing in your voice.

"I'd like it if we made us official. Living the dangerous lives that we do I figure why wait until tomorrow."

You had been wondering lately if Dean shared the same feelings for you as you did for him. And now your heart swells in excitement with the knowledge that Dean does indeed want to take the next step forward with you.

Dean searches your facial features and waits in anticipation for an answer to what he's asking and you give him one by throwing your arms around his neck and pulling him into a passionate kiss.