Dean Winchester

Running your hands along the ice cold poles of the jail cell are the only thing keeping you occupied

Running your hands along the ice cold poles of the jail cell are the only thing keeping you occupied. Well that was a bit of a lie because Dean was in the cell next to you and he was doing a poor job of entertaining you both.

When you started hunting three years ago you didn't think about the possibility of being locked up, which is stupid and naive if you think about it. This odd job had definitely taught you that the world was not always black and white.

You continue pacing your small cell to calm your nerves. You keep telling yourself that you don't have too much to worry about because Sam was surely on the way to bail the two of you out. But it was mostly Dean you were worried about. It was a huge risk for him to be in here given the fact that him and Sam are on America's most wanted list.

"So does this make us Bonnie and Clyde yet?" Dean asks you with a smirk.

"That makes no sense Dean, we didn't rob a bank we were caught trespassing on abandoned property." You speak without looking at him.

"Yeahhh." Dean slowly draws out in a defeated tone as he looks down at the floor.

He knows that you're mad at him because you blamed him for the two of you getting caught. You had told him that you both should investigate the abandoned place at night so no one would see the two of you, but he was too impatient and reckless.

For the next ten minutes Dean keeps talking to you nonstop trying to apologize and keep a conversation going to pass the time, but you keep your back to him as you lean against the bars of the cell annoyed.

"Hey, what do prisoners use to call each other?"

When you don't answer him he finishes delivering the joke anyway.

"Cell phones."

You shake your head and a small smile breaks across your lips. Finally turning around to talk to him you say, "That one's really bad Dean."

"Hey, I'm just trying to get a smile out of ya and it looks like I achieved that goal."

"The goal is to get out of here idjit." You say walking up to the cell bars that separate the two of you.

Dean stands up from the floor and walks over to stand in front of you. His hands grip the bars of the cell and you feel his breath lightly fan over your face.

"That's what I am...your idjit." He says with a wicked grin.

The sound of footsteps interrupts the moment and you both turn your heads to see Sam standing with a police officer who begins unlocking your cell.

"Oh Sam you're just in time I can't stand this inmate beside me any longer." You say to Sam being over dramatic.

"I can imagine." Sam agrees.