Dean Winchester

"We will figure it out, okay?" You hear Dean saying those words to Sam in your memories from last night

"We will figure it out, okay?" You hear Dean saying those words to Sam in your memories from last night. They were the words Dean had said to Sam when he was convincing him to stop the trials of closing the gates of Hell.

Dean's words of assurance are the only thing giving you hope as you sit by Sam's hospital bed. The trials had weakened him so much that he had fallen into a coma and the doctors have been telling you and Dean that the chance of him waking up is very small.

Dean walks into the room and closes the door behind him. He stands still in his place near the door and rubs his face with one hand in an overwhelmed demeanor.

"(Y/N)...I don't...I don't know what to do. He's my brother."

You stand up and walk towards him to provide comfort. He looks away from you as you put your hands on the sides of his face.

"Look at me. Dean...please."

His eyes gradually meet yours and you continue.

"You are the best brother in the whole world. You've always been there for him and you raised him and he knows that...and he...he loves you Dean. And I love you."

Your hands slide down from his face to rest on his chest.

"I love you too. I don't know what I would do if you weren't here right now." Dean confesses to you.

"We'll always be stronger together Dean."

"I just...don't know how we'll get out of this one (Y/N). Cas hasn't answered my prayers and who knows whether or not the angels that have just fallen will answer." Dean says as he looks down at the ground.

You bring one hand up to cup one side of his face and say, "We can't give up Dean. You told Sam yourself that we will figure it out. And we will. We can pray to all of the angels for help. It's all we have for now other than each other."

Dean gives you a small nod and then kisses you longingly on the forehead. Once he looks at you again you grab his hands with yours and the two of you close your eyes and begin to pray for help to any angel listening.