Castiel

You pound your fists against the outside of the door that leads to the dungeon of the bunker

You pound your fists against the outside of the door that leads to the dungeon of the bunker. The Winchesters kept a lot of important lore and resources within the room and Sam had called you and said that he needed you to send him a copy of an ancient spell. The urgency in Sam's voice told you that you had to find the spell as soon as possible.

After realizing that the door is locked you try to think of a fast solution. Your fingers rub your temples, of course Sam would need a spell behind a locked door you mentally say to yourself. Growing more and more frustrated you kick at the door angrily until you feel a hand grip your shoulder.

"Step back." Castiel calmly says as he pulls you behind him.

He extends his right hand towards the door which begins to glow a bright blue light along with his eyes. You cover your ears at the sound of the explosion given off by his angelic powers. Cas turns around and looks at you.

"It's open." He simply states.

"Cas...I didn't really wanna ruin the door," you say in a defeated tone.

"I'm sorry (Y/N) you looked very determined to get it open."

You smile up at him and then you wrap your arms around him in an awkward hug and he slowly hugs you back. As you pull away you give him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Thanks Cas, just help me find the spell Sam needs and then we can clean this up."

He nods in agreement and helps you look for the spell with a smile on his face.