Castiel

You've been working with Castiel a lot lately

You've been working with Castiel a lot lately. The Winchesters ask you often to accompany him on cases because he's been known to act impulsively at times. The brothers always seem confident in their reasoning that the two of you work well together.

Castiel on the other hand was not always fond of having to solve cases with you. He is never annoyed by you, in fact he loves your company. The problem was that he frequently worried about your safety when it came to fighting in dangerous situations.

You argue with Cas whenever he tells you to stay back when things get rough, and you tell him that the job itself is always a risk whether you pick a fight or not. Currently Castiel is picking a fight that you aren't sure the two of you can win.

Unfortunately both of you run into Crowley and a few of his demons. Cas seems to effortlessly smite two demons at once and you take out the third demon using the demon knife. As you look around for Crowley his smirking face suddenly appears right in front of you and one of his hands immediately grips around your throat.

"Now (Y/N), I thought I told you to stop meddling around in my business." Crowley says with a sneer and your stomach begins to churn as your hands fight against his iron grip.

In the corner of your eye you see Castiel throw his angel blade with great force towards Crowley, but the King of Hell manages to catch it with his other hand that's not choking the life out of you. Despite failing to cast a blow Cas continues to bravely charge towards the two of you.

"Castiel...do you really think me so easily to smite. I'm very old and advanced, but you knew that already didn't you."

"Enough of this Crowley I demand you to release (Y/N) now!"

You're surprised to feel Crowley's grip loosen and you fall to your knees. You cough repeatedly and crawl away from Crowley as far as you can. You freeze on the ground when you notice that Castiel is threateningly close in front of Crowley.

"I'm only going to say this once. Don't...ever lay a hand on her again or else next time I won't miss." Castiel says to Crowley in the most menacing tone you had ever heard him use.

Crowley throws the angel blade onto the ground and turns on his heel walking away. Crowley rolls his eyes as he says, "You didn't miss Castiel you just lacked in the element of surprise as you always do."

It's silent for a few seconds and Crowley suddenly stops with his back now facing you both.

"I'll be sure to mention to the Winchesters about your overprotective recklessness with a certain hunter." Crowley informs and with that he disappears.