07 | REAL LIFE

REAL LIFE

❝ what an expensive fate ❞

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

        Fallon has been to concerts before, but nothing as big as going to an Billie Eilish concert. Her, Brianna, Andrea, and Luna were one of the lucky people since they didn't have to wait a long period of time to get into the venue that Billie was performing in.

         She still didn't understand how Brie managed to save up the cash to take all of them since she was only a photographer on the side, but wasn't really blowing up yet. 

  But then she remembered that Brie's parents were pretty well off since her father was a lawyer, and her mother has been a dentist for five years now.

 "Have you seen your follower count on Instagram?" Andrea questioned the blonde who was walking in front of her with a backpack handing on her shoulders.

 "I haven't really checked since this morning." Fallon answered her back before turning her head to glance down at Andrea's phone which shown her account. 

     When she checked this morning before getting off her flight from Oregon to Las Vegas, she had over thirty thousand followers which was an astonishing improvement from her two thousand. Now she had forty-four thousand and had been still climbing.

 "Our baby is growing up." Brie put her arm around her friend's shoulder while smiling down at Fallon. 

   They had been best-friends since they were pretty much born, since both of their parents were best-friends, it was only ironic that Fallon and Brianna became attached at the hip to. With Brianna being a year older than Fallon, she always looked at her like an older sibling. 

 "I don't even know If I want the attention from her fans, I just wanted her to notice me to be honest." Fallon shrugged her shoulders once they stopped the doors that separated the floor from the stage that would have Billie performing on it in just under an hour. 

 "I thought you would be freaking out by now. I'm kind of disappointed with how calm you are."Luna pinched the back of Fallon's bicep which made her let out a squeal, pushing the blonde away from her. 

 She was pretty good at concealing what she was feeling on in the inside. She was actually starting to get hot in the face with just thinking that the girl she had a massive crush on would be standing just finger tips away from her. 

 Fallon pulled back her hair to reveal her red colored ears, which always happened when she got nervous, or just excited in general. "Trust me, I'm about to fling myself on that stage."