62 | ARTICLE

ANDREA FOX AND SHAWN MENDES START A TRENDING HASHTAG TO SUPPORT FRIEND FALLON WINTERS AFTER CONTINUOUS BACKLASH

By Hayden Matthews

JUST A FEW DAYS AGO, ANDREA FOX AND SHAWN MENDES STARTED A NOW TRENDING HASHTAG THAT BLEW UP ALL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS. Since Winters and Eilish's breakup happened months ago, it's no secret that Fallon has gained tremendous backlash from hardcore Billie Eilish fans. For months, we have seen fans harassing the seventeen-year-old model for the split after the singer was recorded crying at her concert. While we don't know exactly what had happened between them, sources have informed us that the break-up has taken a depressing toll on not just Eilish, but Winters as well.

 Many of Fallon's friends have come forward with the hashtag '#supportfallon' when fans started claiming that Fallon was the reason for the break-up while throwing out that she had used the singer. It has not been confirmed, but we can assume that Eilish was the one who broke up with Winters.

  Singer and Songwriter Shawn Mendes have supported the hashtag, which really overtook the social media platforms even though Andrea Fox started the trend. Mendes has been very vocal in his continuous support for one of his best-friends, commenting that Fallon 'is a very successful woman by herself,' and has shown his support for her by showing up at her events uninvited, and giving her shoutout's on his Instagram. 

 In any case, the young star and Fallon's supporters have made it very clear that they are more than willing to voice out their positive opinion on the young model. Supporters from around the globe have shared their experience with the young model, and we can all say that Fallon has impacted many from her kind deeds. While there are fans that have retaliated to the hashtag, the exploding positive comments kick them out of the park.

 We can only hope that this trending hashtag continues to do some good, and show people that kindness can be rewarded. Let's show some love to Fallon Winters by spreading love and positivity with the hashtag! #supportfallon