85 | MULTI

❝ if teardrops could be bottled, there'd be swimming pools filled by models ❞

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

FALLON WINTERS had not walked the streets of Los Angeles alone for quite some time. Ever since she became more known, she was not allowed to walk the cities by herself in fear of what might, or could happen. Her face became more known across the globe, and it was not just because of whom she was in a relationship with but because of the work she has been doing.

Just two days ago, Fallon had signed a contract with IMG Models which considering her age, she was definitely lucky. If it was not for the people she was associated with, she probably wouldn't be in the life style she was still trying to adapt to. She made sure that her friends were always reminded of how much they had helped her to get where she is.

Now it seemed like she could not step outside for a quick coffee run like she used to be able. It made walking the streets that much harder for her. Fallon would usually go out during dawn, when the streets were less crowded and her face was hidden in the dark. But now with Maya waiting for her in a park that was close to her house, she couldn't prolong going outside any longer.

Throwing a baseball cap over her head and a pair of oversized sunglasses that were a bit too big for her face to hide her facial features, Fallon stepped outside of her shared condo. Andrea was working and would not be home until later that evening. She unlocked her vehicle, turned on the engine and started to drive to her destination.

On the grass in Grand Park, the young actress was sitting on top of a blanket in a more uncrowded patch of grass. Her nose was in a book while she waited for the blonde to show up.

Maya had texted Fallon five minutes ago to see if she was still coming since she had been waiting for almost twenty minutes now. A few people have noticed her sitting her when she rose her head to look around hoping to see the blonde in the distance, but other than that, not than many people bothered her.

Maya was never the one to be nervous about meeting someone new, while she had briefly sat down and talked with the blonde whom she was waiting for, she always had to expect the worst in people.

From a few feet away Fallon noticed the short-haired brunette sitting under a huge tree, her head down while she read the book she had brought. She also noticed that the park was rather packed at the front, but more sparse the farther she got to the other side of it.

"Maya?" Fallon called out as she drew more closer but couldn't get a good look at her face, hoping that the name she called out would match to the figure she was currently making her way towards.