98 | ARTICLE

BILLIE EILISH AND FALLON WINTERS SPOTTED IN PUBLIC SINCE LEAK INCIDENT!

By Payton Smith

If you have not been tuned in with the internet these last few weeks, you may have missed the leak incident that made the internet skyrocket with mixed reactions.

Young singer, Billie Eilish and her supposed girlfriend, Fallon Winters have been victims of this terrible nude leaked situation that had already claimed many other celebrities. While people have expressed their disappointment and stuck up for the young couple, many fans have had mixed reactions about the situation.

We've been paying close attention this past month to the situation and updating whenever we heard any news, but both ladies have been off the radar since the leak occurred. While Winters has been posting on social media since the leaks surfaced on the internet, she has kept quite about the whole situation but Billie Eilish vanished from the media completely.

It was only a week ago when Fallon posted a picture on her Instagram account, captioning that the singer did not want to be seen in the public eye. And we have not seen the singer in public since until the couple had been captured leaving a local restaurant Saturday afternoon. ( picture below )

We did try to get some answers from the young couple, and what their thoughts was but both ladies ignored our calls while Billie hid her face in her 'girlfriend's' shirt, while her security team told them to just ignore us

We did try to get some answers from the young couple, and what their thoughts was but both ladies ignored our calls while Billie hid her face in her 'girlfriend's' shirt, while her security team told them to just ignore us. It seems like the two girls are frequently going on dates to distract themselves of the media, since Fallon shared another picture on her social media at a restaurant on a different night.

 However, we are still waiting their confirmation on their relationship but at this point we can already assume that these two are deep into another relationship. Let's hope that this one lasts longer than the last one.