16 | REAL LIFE

❝ don't say i'm not your type ❞

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

 Brianna sat down on top of Fallon's bed while she looked at the blonde who was touching up  the last of her curls that were disheveled from this morning. Brie had told Fallon that she wasn't upset about the fact that Fallon was invited to Billie's concert without her, but the blonde knew better than that.

 She knew the red-head was upset since she had been pretty silent apart from picking out Fallon's clothes and laying them on the bed in front of her. Fallon did not think that she was upset because she was going to an concert without her, but maybe the fact that Billie was making her way in between the friendship they had, and Brie knew she couldn't compete with someone as famous as Billie Eilish.

 Fallon looked through the mirror at Brie's reflection as she let the last curl fall from the curling wand, holding it in her palm while it cooled down. "Why are you angry?" she questioned her, eyebrows raising. 

 Brianna shook her head and shrugged her shoulders at the blonde. "I'm not angry, just a bit upset." she told her with an uninterested tone which Fallon knew right away that it bothered the red-head that she was spending her time with someone other than her. 

 "You don't have anything to be upset about." Fallon bit down onto her bottom lip while she set down the curler on her vanity. "You know I would invite you if I could, but Billie.."

 "Invited you. I know." Brianna rolled her eyes and moved onto her stomach to lay down. "Promise me that when you're famous and Billie's side chick that you won't forget about the ones you leave behind." 

 Fallon's eyebrows rose on her forehead and she chuckled. "Brianna, I could never in a million years forget about you. You are my best-friend and nothing could change what we have together." 

  Fallon smiled down at her as she sat down on the bed next to her, laying her head on the girl's shoulder. "Not even Billie Eilish could change that."

 Brianna turned her head to look at the blonde with a small smile growing on her pink lips, "Billie messaged me yesterday," She informed her friend who looked back at her after she got off the bed with a questionable look in her eye. "wanted me to schedule her in for a photo shoot."

 Fallon smiled back at her friend, "See, you'll be getting opportunities as soon as you post that on your website." Fallon congratulated her with a even wider smile. "Soon, you'll be taking pictures of Beyonce and her children."

 Brianna snorted in disbelief. "Could you even imagine that? The Queen in my studio." 

 "I didn't imagine Billie actually making an Instagram post about me but here we are." Fallon raised her eyebrow back at her to get her point across, trying to tell her that she should keep her hopes about achieving her dreams one day.