120 | ARTICLE

BRIANNA AVERY SPEAKS OUT ABOUT EX-BESTFRIEND FALLON WINTERS

by Nick Ellis

"People who you thought we're going to be there with you until the end, are the ones who end up being the biggest dissapointment

"People who you thought we're going to be there with you until the end, are the ones who end up being the biggest dissapointment." — Brianna Avery about Fallon Winters.

It seems like whenever Fallon Winters' gets a break from the spotlight, once again, she's on the wrong side of it. This year had it's ups and downs for the young model, and Fallon has dealt with a lot this year. If you have been following Winters from the beginning, before becoming the girlfriend of Billie Eilish, you may recognize Brianna Avery.

The newest Riverdale Star has cleared the air on their feud which was rumored a few months back when Fallon had stopped following Avery on all social media accounts. Which at first was strange since if you know, Brianna and Fallon have been friends since they were babies.

Back in March, Brianna Avery had bought tickets for her friends to a Billie Eilish show, which was how Winters started dating the young singer and since then their friendship has been strained, and now we know why.

Brianna Avery spoke out to clear the air after getting many questions from reporters during the premier of Riverdale's first season which the interview can be found here.

"I wish we were still friends but I suppose she's off doing her own thing now that she's got a bigger audience. Fame really changes people and it has definitely affected her." Avery told the camera before stopping herself with a small smile.

From this interview we can confirm that Fallon had dropped the young star from her life completely after meeting Eilish, which is completely upsetting. We decided to reach out to Brianna Avery who agreed to speak out on the matter.

"Fallon had just decided that I was no longer worth her time after she had gotten into the public eye, which is beyond me because I would never in a million years ever stop being friends with someone that I cared about because of publicity. According to her, I stuck my nose where it didn't belong because I didn't want my friend to get hurt when she first started dating Billie. We we're suppose to be getting a house together but Billie had stopped that. I guess she was intimdated by our friendship."

We then asked her if she thought that Billie had a cause in them falling out, which Brianna replied with. "Oh I definitely think that Billie had a play in our friendship falling out. She didn't like how close we were and didn't want me in her(Fallon's) life. I understand though, Fallon always dreamed of being in the public eye, so with Billie's audience, who wouldn't stay in favor with her? The spotlight is right there for the taking. It's funny because everyone tells you that a lover is never going to come between their friendship but I am proof of that, it does happen and it sucks. People who you thought we're going to be there with you in the end, are the ones who end up being the biggest disapointment."

We haven't gotten any confirmation on Fallon's behalf even though we have tried numerous times since the rumors had started between the two. We have been following closely on both of their social media accounts, which both have unfollowed each other but a certain comment on Fallon's latest Instagram post has us all turning heads. A fan had commented on Winter's picture, 'Fallon's friends are what I inspire to have,' which Winter's girlfriend Billie Eilish had something not that nice to say in response to that comment which reads, 'one of them turned out not that great.'

We can only assume that this comment is about Avery since Billie is quite close with Fallon's best-friend and Riverdale star, Andrea Fox, even though they had quite a falling out during Fallon's break up, but Andrea spoke out to calm the rumors saying they were close again. Luna, who is also on Riverdale isn't that quite close with Billie but there's no bad blood.

It's sad to see that fame has put a wedge between the two ex-friends which has happened in the past plenty of times since we know that Brianna and Fallon were like sisters. The duo attended events together, traveled with one another and Brianna helped get Fallon's own career a push, and if it wasn't for Avery, Fallon and Billie wouldn't have met.

We are hoping to get in contact with Billie or Fallon to get their side of the story, but we haven't gotten an answer yet and we are sure we wont be getting one since they have been tight lipped in the past. Whatever the truth behind this situation is, Fallon is once again getting back lash from Brianna's fanbase.