58 | REAL LIFE

❝ the world's a little blurry or maybe it's my eyes ❞

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

FALLON HADN'T LEFT HER ROOM FOR DAYS. Fallon was not that type of person either, she was usually very outgoing, so staying indoors was unusual for her. People had started to notice this as well, since her friends began to relentlessly text and called her, but she didn't answer. She didn't want to talk about what happened, and why she completely disappeared for a few days. 

 She practically posted pictures on Instagram that had been taken days ago. Since it was a means of income, she had no choice but to not abandon social media entirely. Her followers had started to notice that things were becoming strange as well, noticing little things from her pictures, like the same clothes she had worn in the picture, she was wearing just a few days ago.

 Her captions were one worded things, and they did not include Billie. That's when people started to piece things together. That, and the fact that Billie had deleted the pictures of the former couple from her Instagram, but she still had hers up.

 If it wasn't for Andrea texting her almost hourly to check up on her, Fallon would probably not even check her phone. They usually consisted of things like 'shawn fucking followed me, about time' and 'did you see this new article about you, boo u famous famous' which had quickly turned into some more worried texts, 'babeee, are you alive?' and 'hey, are you ok? You haven't been answering any of my texts, i'm worried.'

 And if Billie noticed, she hadn't told anyone. Fallon supposed that she didn't even care about her feelings anymore, but in reality, she singer was just as broken down as her.

 Currently, Fallon was cuddled up into her sheets, her head laying on the pillow as she stared at the wall in front of her. Eyes were red and puffy from the amount of crying and the lack of sleep she had in the last few days. Her nose was so stuffed up that she began to believe that it would never clear up.

 The empty spot in her heart where Billie had been turned numb. Fallon felt completely empty, unable to cry anymore because her body had nothing else to give her. She was just left to stare at the bare wall in front of her with a frown on her face. 

  It seemed like Fallon could not ignore the world forever, because her eyes fell upon her vibrating phone that rested on her bedside table, sitting below her coral colored lamp.

 Fallon stared at her phone, her mouth open just enough to make her voice shake with a sob. She let the call go to voicemail, not even wanting to know who even was calling her, not even caring of taking to anyone at this point.