36 | PRIVATE MESSAGES

Today at 12:13 PM

FOXY+FALCON

( andrea, fallon,)

Andrea

WHITE J's WHITE PORSCHE

WHITE WRIST WHITE HORSE

Hi bich 

hi bich

hi bich

hi bich

12:13 PM

Fallon

pls stop pls stop pls stop pls stop

still wondering how that tomato bitch be famous

12:14 PM

Andrea

she prob wondering how ur famous too

12:14 PM

Fallon

lol prob.

what's up?

12:14 PM

Andrea

I dunno. I came here after seeing the comments

on your insta post. Billie's in particular. You good?

12:14 PM

Fallon

I appreciate you checking up on me, but I think so? I don't really know how to react to it.. I love the fact that she's own up to what she said but I'm still kinda upset about it.. truth is that billie showed up at my house at like 12 in the morning on thursday and apologized and asked for my forgiveness. but I dunno if I can just hand over my forgiveness you know? like i don't think she really knows what she's apologizing for.

12:15 PM

Andrea

OH MY GOD. she showed up at your house? 

12:15 PM

Fallon

stop acting like you didn't have your hand in this. Billie told me that she texted you after showing up at my mums place, but my mum never gave her my address.

12:15 PM

Andrea

It was for your own good.. are u mad? 

12:15 PM

Fallon

I'm not really mad at you, I'm confused that's all. Like you literally told me to just drop billie and forget about it but then you send her to my house? Like what?

12:15 PM

Andrea

Idk what i was thinking tbh. I was so sick of seeing you sad and not answering any of our calls for weeks... I know that you like her or whatever.. I thought i was doing a good thing.

12:15 PM

Fallon

It was a good gesture and I love you for it but I just think you could've told me or even asked me first you know?

12:15 PM

Andrea

Yeah I understand that. Did it help in anyway though?

12:15 PM

Fallon

It just made me realize how much I kinda miss her around. I know it was only a few months that we were talking n hanging out but I kinda felt like i've known her all my life.. is that weird?

12:15 PM

Andrea

Nah, not really. but you're totally fucking whipped though. I think you should accept her apology, or even think about it for a few days. 

12:15 PM

Fallon

maybe.. I feel so alone without brianna anymore. i kinda miss her.. did you see that she was casted for that new movie? I didn't even know she was into acting? she only did drama in highschool?

12:16 PM

Andrea

I did see that and I spoke with her about it as well. she told me it just happened for her. she was told about it from a new friend she made and she went in to audition for shit and giggles and she landed the role.

12:16 PM

Fallon

That's kinda crazy.. lol. She say anything about me?

12:16 PM

Andrea

we talked about you, and she misses you too. She said that her new bestie/roommate is a fucking nightmare and totally obsessed with her

12:16 PM

Fallon

Huh sounds like a nightmare. I wish you were here, im so bored and lonely here by myself

12:16 PM

Andrea

look out your window u bich

12:16 PM

Fallon

WHAT! Andrea u lil shit. get in here.

12:18 PM