81 | REAL LIFE

❝ I'll be whole as long as I'm yours ❞

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"I'LL SEE YOU IN AN HOUR?"

Fallon turned her head towards Finneas as he grabbed the keycard from his pocket. His question had been directed at her. Fallon nodded her head while holding the vegan take out bag under her arm, fishing out her own keycard from her wallet.

"Yeah, I just got to deal with this mess and then we will both be down." she told him while gesturing to the blonde mop on top of her head. Finneas laughed back at her, and then they both disappeared behind their separate rooms.

They had touched down in Atlanta early this morning, somewhere near four in the morning. Fallon couldn't remember from the amount of jetlag she had been feeling until she took a nap at the hotel. Traveling was something that she was not accustomed to quite yet.

When she walked in the hotel room, Billie had walked out from the bathroom dressed in a black and white sweatshirt. Her clothes were taken out of her suitcase and thrown around the floor, which was something that happened often before a show.

"Is that Chinese?" Billie's blue eyes were glued to the green spout bag, her stomach growling loudly making her wonder if the blonde could hear it.

Fallon nodded back at her, passing her the separate bag that held her order. They hadn't been talking to one another since they left New York, which was two days ago now. Billie pouted as she looked back at the blonde, who turned around to place her own bag on the table, completely ignoring Billie who was still standing behind her.

"Is this how it's going to be, Fal?" Billie questioned her while walking towards her with hesitant steps. Billie was lucky if she even got a nod from her. Usually Fallon would step around her, not look her way, or just hangout in Finneas and Claudia's shared room.

"I want you to stop ignoring me!" Billie grabbed onto Fallon's wrist while she stood with her back towards her. Huffing in frustration because now, she was the one getting ignored and it did not feel good.

Fallon's body was yanked towards the singer, her head forcing itself to look at her annoyed expression but her delicate features immediately softened when she looked in her blue eyes. "I get it, you're trying to teach me a lesson but you have two days left here." Billie confessed, the weight of her shoulders slummed forward. "I don't want you to be angry."

Fallon's face fell as well as her eyes. She turned back around without bothering to answer her, which made Billie almost desperate for anything, she just wanted to hear the reassurance that she was angry, hell, she didn't care if she yelled at her.

Just when Billie was about to give up for the fifth time with trying to get Fallon to answer her in the span of two days. The blonde finally opened her mouth to speak. "You think I'm angry at you?" she responded which made Billie's eyes go to the back of her head, her eyes shinning with a bit of hope.