131 | REAL LIFE

❝ i'm in love with my future ❞

 i'm in love with my future 

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Billie and Fallon had finally got back to their rental vacation home that they were staying at during their time in Hawaii. Fallon, Billie and her family woke up once dawn broke through the curtains, and had been enjoying what the city had to offer before the sun had began to set in the distance.  

 Once they got back to the large home, Billie quickly grabbed her suitcase that was left by the entrance and rolled it up to one of the bedrooms that she had to fight for with Finneas, while Fallon giggled softly, following quickly behind her with a bowl filled with different fruits in her grasp.  The bedroom had a balcony overlooking the small spring behind the home, which was covered by lush vegetation which meant that whomever was spending time outside in the back yard would have total privacy.

 Fallon's luggage was already in the room when Billie opened the doors and let Fallon inside first, then she followed in afterwards. "Can you believe we get the whole right side of the house to ourselves?" Billie chuckled once she put her suitcase beside Fallon's, and then jumped towards the bed. 

 Her body fell upon the white duvet, spilling the grapes from the bowl that Fallon had put down beside her which earned a small scowl on Fallon's lips as she quickly picked them up and placed them back in the bowl. Billie picked one of the purple grapes from the vine and put them between her teeth, then crunched down. 

 "Did you see the look on his face when you pushed him out of the way, he literally skinned his knee on the floor." Fallon grinned, remembering how Billie pushed her brother down as she raced to the other side of the house ― racing to claim the only bedroom in the right side of the home. Billie had pushed him that hard that when he hit the wall next to him, it sent him flying towards the floor which resulted him sliding against the wood.

 Billie put her knees to her chest as she laid down on her back, her head spun to look over at Fallon while she laughed out loud. Her perfect teeth were on full display as Billie rolled onto her side while Fallon leaned down towards her while laughing. "I was too busy trying to get to the room."

 Billie reached up through the laughter, her finger pulling Fallon's hair behind her ear before leaning forward to put a kiss on her lips. Fallon hummed against her lips before they both pulled away, smiles on their faces. 

 Billie stared at her for a moment before getting off of the bed, grabbing Fallon's clear bag of products. "I'm going to take a shower." she told her before walking towards the bathroom. 

 Fallon nodded while a smile slipped onto her lips, and then it disappeared when Billie walked into the bathroom. She sat up straight on the bed, crossing her legs after she grabbed her phone off of the bedside table. Both of them promised each other that they would stay off of social media while on this vacation, expect for the scatter Instagram posts since it was a source of income for the both of them, but Fallon had been secretly texting Andrea while Billie was either busy with something else or in a different room.