53 | REAL LIFE + INTERVIEW

❝ you didn't mean to say I love you ❞

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

FALLON walked through the door to the studio with her hands linked together in front of her. She had thought about this interview for weeks since she had received the email and had went through it with her agent. Though she had thought she was ready for it, standing in the studio, it became clear to her that whatever rehearsal that she had done prior with Billie, had completely wiped out of her memory.

 Security, which had been two big bulky men, had escorted her towards the room where they held podcast's for plenty of rising stars like Ariana Grande, Bebe Rexha, and even Zayn Malik. Just the thought of one of them sitting in the same room that she had just entered, blew her mind.

 There was one thing that separated her from those stars, is that she was not one of them. She was far from those people and the fact was that they only wanted her here to talk about who she was associated with, plain and simple.

 Billie had helped her with picking out her wardrobe, suggesting that she had worn her over sized orange pants, which she was regretting that she even agreed to go along with it. Even through they were stylish and totally out of Fallon's comfort zone, they were mad uncomfortable but Billie insisted that she paired it with her cropped white Cami. 

 Her hair was left in those left-over curls that she had put in last night and the simple makeup helped to keep the attention towards her bold choice of clothing, paired with a matching orange lip. 

  She was immediately greeted with smiles and a handshake when she walked further into the room, glancing towards Zach Sang gearing up for the episode they were about to shoot onto YouTube. If you didn't know who Zach Sang was, he had quite a popular channel for interviewing the biggest stars of the industry. Since Fallon was not a big star, or so she didn't think she was, it was odd for her to be here. But she was in fact not number one but one of the most talked about teenagers right now.

 "Hello Fallon, I'm Zach Sang." The man with brunette colored hair that had been slightly slicked back with gel, walked towards her with his hand extended. "It's such a pleasure for you to agree to this interview, you have become a very popular topic these last few months."

 Fallon felt nervous and uncomfortable with being in this room, she was not used to so many eyes glued to her little frame, but nonetheless, she forced a bright smile onto her face. "The pleasure is all mine, seriously, I'm so grateful that you gave me the opportunity to be here."

 Fallon held onto his hand firmly for a moment before pulling her sweaty hand away and rubbing them onto the orange pants she had borrowed from Billie. She kept mostly quiet while he explained how the interview was going to go, and he reminded her that this was going to be a live radio show, which stressed her out even more. Now all Fallon could think about is embarrassing herself in a live studio for everyone to hear.t