50 | REAL LIFE

❝ i'm the powder, you're the fuse ❞

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

FALLON SMILED BRIGHTLY when Billie made her way into her condo with a bag in her left hand. The silver haired singer's eyes found hers and soon a bright smile that matches Fallon's own adored her face. Billie continued further into her nice size condo and put her free arm around the blonde's neck.

   "Sorry I took so long," Billie apologized before laying a quick peck on Fallon's pink stained lips, looking up at the taller blonde with a goofy smile on her face. "I have no idea if I bought the right shit, this is your area of expertise." 

 Fallon's hand slid down Billie's arm and hugged the girl's waist before taking the bag from her hand, then dragged her girlfriend towards the kitchen. "Did they give you trouble?" Fallon questioned when she took back the professional license for buying hair products, that she had lent from Luna. 

 Billie shook her head. "Not really, as soon as they knew who walked into their store they didn't really give a fuck if I was a professional or not." she told her while letting out a snort as Fallon looked through the bag of various colors of blue hair dye, obviously Billie couldn't pick just one, along with the developer to go with it.

 "You got the right stuff." Fallon told her after eyeing the gloves, bowl, and the brush for the dye stuffed to the side of the bag. 

 "I can't believe I'm letting you touch my hair." Billie sighed as she turned her head towards the chair that sat in the middle of the kitchen, along with a black trash bag covering her white tile flooring. "I should have went to a salon."

 Fallon shrugged. "Should have but you're letting me do it." Which took a lot of convincing on Fallon's part since Billie said she couldn't do it initially. 

 Billie was not the type of girl to really care about what the fuck was going on with her hair, and most of the time she sported her hair in a messy ponytail, or even a half-up hair style. Now that she was a person who was in the spotlight, and had a couple concerts taking place in the upcoming weeks, it was not the time to fuck up her hair but she couldn't say no to Fallon's pleading eyes when she begged. 

  So now, they were here in Fallon's kitchen with various boxes of blue hair dye. 

Fallon bent down in front of Billie after she sat down in the chair that Fallon put out for her, "I'll make you look cute, promise." Fallon gushed while seeing the vision of Billie's new hair in her mind, and how bad ass she would look with bright blue hair.

 Billie sighed again out of nervousness, chewing on her bottom lip as she faught with herself on whether or not she would go through with it. "I hope so or I'll be wearing beanies every day until I can fix it."