Page 2

Finally, schools over.

          I thought with little emotion, still annoyed that that someone was watching me, it annoyed me because I was always right about that feeling. It seems like that may have ruined my day, that and that I forgot to pack a lunch. My stomach grumbled along with the horrible thought, food is my life.

         My mind wandered to where I was walking, the abandoned part of the large town, I wasn't born here and I didn't really like it here, but the apartments are cheap and quiet. Eventually, I reached the large apartment building that had almost all of the lights glowing or flickering since it was still early to sleep. Avoiding the drunk man that was wandering the alley beside the apartment building, I walked into the elevator and clicked [3] on the button panel. I was sent upwards, waiting until the doors opened. I walked out, my mood started to lift when I remembered that had I bought (fave snack) early that week, a extra addition to that was that my favorite show updated! My footsteps now had a spring in them, and I felt a little lighter, a little calmer.

          When I reached the door to my small apartment, 333, I grabbed the key tied onto a bracelet on my wrist. This was mainly because I was very forgetful, I usually forgot the key in random places, places I would never check for the it.

          I walked into the apartment and closed the door, my stomach growled, so my next move was to walk into the kitchen. I wasn't a completely clean person, but I kept everything as neat as possible for a lazy person.

          I grabbed a pot from the cupboard and placed it on the stove, filling it half full with water and turning on the stove. 

~~~Time skip because this is not a cook book~~~

          I placed my plate on the table to the right of the kitchen and sat down. As I ate I felt that someone was watching me, which was weird because I'm on the third floor. But hey, the ladders things in the back alley are attached to every room in the apartment building. No clue why they are there though...

~~~??? POV~~~

          She walked out of school, I would say she looked calm but she didn't. She had heavy footfalls and a fast heart beat, and the smallest glare. But of course I only knew this because I was looking for her mood. Knowing her mood would make it easier to capture her and bring her to Slenderman, and with her current mood she will put up a fight.

          I watched her until she got to her building, and luckily her mood seemed to lift, maybe she just didn't like people? I watched from the ladders outside her apartment as she cooked some pasta, she seemed to notice someone was watching her but she only zoned out, thankfully. 

          After some time, she went to the living room and got all cuddled in the blankets. I jumped off the ladder on the far side of the and went to her little balcony. She seemed to be into the show, I slowly opened her window, glancing at her again. That's when I heard the tiniest little snore, I quietly walked over to the couch where she is lying. I peaked my head over the couch so that my head was upside down, face-to-face to her. 

          I almost 'Awwww'ed, she looked like a angel, her (h/l) (h/c) was over her (s/c). At that point I wanted to just sit there and watch her sleep. I wasn't even thinking about taking her kidneys.

          I decided to just sit there for a bit and watch her, you know, cause I'm creepy, then I heard a small grumble come from her, and then she started to toss and turn. I flinched, is she having a nightmare?? She suddenly froze, she was currently facing me, she started to shake, tears started falling from her closed eyes. She continued her tossing and turning, her crying was still quiet, but the tears were running down her face quicker.

          "I'm fine, I'm fine......It's okay, I'm alright, come on don't cry...." She started to mumble and scratching herself, seemingly to try and wake herself up.

          I froze, my mind was screaming to help her, and eventually, I did. 

          I grabbed her shoulders and started to shake her, only then did I realize that she would be terrified of me. But hey, I had to help her somehow, although I didn't know why.

~~~ Wow that took forever, but please tell me if i had any spelling mistakes or anything, tell me! I can take critically criticism!!! ~~~

(sorta >~<)