24.5 Mini story?

Halloween night, dressed as a black cat, which may have not been a good choice...

"Jack! Sallys chasing me with a puppet, helppppp" I yell, running away from sally.

"He just wants to play, with your guts!" She laughed maniacally, causing me to run faster, and hide behind Jack. Who was in the middle of walking back to the living room, and wearing a cute wolf costume, dog ears and tail.

He looked at sally in her cute witch outfit holding a creepy puppet. She stopped, standing in front of him, smirking at me, making the puppets head twist at inhuman angles. "Sally, stop, you know she doesn't like puppets"

Thank go--

"She likes dolls best," He said after a pause, I could almost hear his smirk, correction, I did hear it.

"NoOoOooOooooooOOO" I turn to run away, but he turns around and wraps his arms around me from behind, not allowing me to take a step. I start squirming.

"Hehehhe, ill go get dolly" sally smiles evilly, skipping away, humming a Halloween tune.

"Jack let gooooo" I whine, a blush forming on my face. "Sally if you get the doll I won't play with youu" I threat, but she's already long gone.

"Hmm, I think ill have to stay like this, so sally can come back with her doll of course." He 'thinks' most likely lying.

"That sounds like an excuse" I puff out my cheeks, he rests his head on my shoulder, leaning down, only causing me to blush more.

"Maybe it is, maybe it's not. You don't, and won't, know" He looks at me, its a rare occasion he doesn't wear his mask, so I can see his beautiful black 'eyes'. I look away, now bright red.

"What, wolf caught your tongue?" He teases, his hair tickling my ears.

"Let gooo" I whine, trying to squirm away, mainly to protect my ticklish neck.

"Nah, imma stay here" he smirks.

"... but toby made cupcakes..." I whine, making up an excuse quickly.

"Fair point, I guess we're going together then" He switched so that he was holding my hand, and walked/dragged me with him to the kitchen, I go speechless.

why meeeeee

~~~

those cupcakes were amazing!!

Somewhere decorated as witches, werewolves, pumpkins, black cats, spiders, etc. They were so sweet too like they were made of sugar and happy daydreams.

Jack smiled, he was still holding my hand, and still smiling about how flustered i am.

"Arent you lucky? Sally seems to have forgotten about the doll" he teased.

"she wasn't going to get the doll in the first place... I think" I mumbled.

Almost on like she was on cue, sally pops up out of nowhere.

"Boo!"

I jump a solid two feet in the air, going pale, once I land on the ground, I hide behind Jack.

"What's wrong (Y/n)? I brought u dolly~~" the demon of a child pulls out a doll, the creepiest one I have ever seen. It looks like it came straight out of Annabelle.

I just hug jack, he seemed to understand that this was a bit too mean. He turned and faced her, making his face go stoic.

"Sally, I kindly suggest you runoff, or else ill have to go and steal all of your 'friends'" I don't understand what he meant, but sally did.

"Aww, okay jacky, sorry (Y/n)~!" She smiled, and walked away, whispering something to the doll. I relaxed quite quickly.

"Jeez, you're more scared of them then I thought" he turned to me, I puff out my cheeks.

"They're really creepy..."

He chuckled, and gave me a hug, "Little kitty scared of a doll, the one that isn't scared of gore or eyeless people? I don't really believe that."

"Big bad wolf giving a 'little kitty' a hug? I don't believe that" I mumble, copying him.

"That's fair" he kissed my cheek, leaving me to turn bright red, "Happy Halloween, little kitty"

<><><>

Halloween special! Next 'page' is going to be a little announcement, and thanks to everyone, see ya there u amazing people!

~Jellyfish